Well today put the question of worst fans to bed

How fucked up do you have to be to not only have that idea pop into your head, but then actually follow through, get the shirt made, and wear it in public at an FA cup final

Sociopath behavior
There is a bloke in a boozer in Openshaw has it tattooed on the back of his hand. Has had it for years but forever going on about the dark days when they got Munich jibs thrown at them by us and the dippers .

That rag wearing the Hillsborough shirt has been named by the met police. Surprise surprise he’s not from anywhere near Manchester

I suspect now he’s been named his problems have only just started
Until VAR step in

On a serious note wtf as anything to do with Scouse have to do with a Manchester Derby

And celebrating death is a fucking disgrace but is anyone surprised

The Rags and Red dippers are 2 cheeks of the same arse

I remember going to Wembley in 74, 76 and 81, twice. Everyone stayed for the presentation. In 74 and 76, I swear the accepted practice was to clap both sides on a walk around the track, win or lose. I was young and with my dad, me stood on a beer crate, which was allowed. They were 'events' and there was an accepted way of doing things, I am sure of it. Maybe my memories are warped. Lol.

Perhaps it's a societal thing, I don't know. Or just shithousery, entitlement and immaturity.
I have the same memory of the 1981 replay. I was ten and the memory plays tricks but sure we were there as the team picked up their runners up medals

I have the same memory of the 1981 replay. I was ten and the memory plays tricks but sure we were there as the team picked up their runners up medals
I'm sure back then the runners up got their medals second and applauded the winners coming back down with the cup and then as the winners did a lap of honour, the runners up went for their medals.and then went over to their fans

Really?? We were there, 1000 city fans in the vicinity, but i didnt see or hear of anything!!
I suspect you were at Wealdstone Football Club which is in Ruislip whereas the town of Weldstone is the other side of Harrow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.