Wembley stadium announcer

Worse than ours. Sounded like he was auditioning for a pirate role

I thought he was great. And he would more than likely sounded just as enthusiastic for Arsenal if they had done anything for him to announce* and that shows true professionalism.

*if they announced little snide ****s diving then he would have had loads to say for Arsenal.

He tried to announce us as winners three times as we were ready to pick up trophy but Vinny kept mugging him off!

He completely messed up the trophy lift, was cringing. THE 2018..10 SECS...CARBARO CUP...20SECS..WINNERS..10 SECS...MANCHESTER CITY.

Also, the utter shite played at mega-volume as background music from the final whistle to after the presentation meant the fans couldn't get any serious singing going.

Sorry, but that's it for me.

TBH I wasn't going to go again, but I had to be there for Pep's first trophy win. Done!

Once again the whole experience left me numb and drained.

You all know what I mean.

However, 2 more things finally sealed it for me.

There was a Women behind me with a group of other people and they were telling everyone to sit down in-front of them. It ended up in a big row. A cup final. Sit down. Please.

And to put the icing on the cake, bar the constant banging music, was that f***ing new announcer, who spent the match shouting and groaling every announcement. C***!

So no hard feelings. Good luck to future City fans who get my Wembley ticket.

Also, the utter shite played at mega-volume as background music from the final whistle to after the presentation meant the fans couldn't get any serious singing going.
Yep, middle aged dickhead next to me dancing to that utter shite "music" was embarrassing.

Wonder if he looks as weird as his voice sounds. Very comical backdrop to a great day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.