West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

and i think in the next 5 years, top PL clubs will either opt out of it completely or be able to enter their EDS sides instead.
It will need a consensus of PL teams for that to happen, so I can't see it, because its the one competition that offers a reasonable chance of Europe for those who have little chance of CL qualification, and as soon as the FL agree to EDS sides being involved in it, UEFA will take away the EL qualification through it.

54 passes according to C5 for the first goal. That's what we should be talking about!
Also, with all those posters on here in the build up to the match saying we should play Diaz, foden or both, what are their views now? If they don't start next round, when will they?

I'm usually hugely in favour of the youth, but that was a tough game last night against a full strength Premier League side. We also had several established central midfielders who needed game time (Toure, Delphand Gundogan).

That said, I would personally have brought Foden on for Ilkay. We lost a lot going forwards with his injury and Foden could have mitigated that.

Hopeful we'll see a kid or two in the next round against lower league opposition (a luxury several of our peers had this round).

Wolves maybe flying mate but we should still be able to rest a few 1st teamers and beat them at home.

Don't disagree but there appear to be a few on here who think we can send out the EDS and come away with a comfortable 5-0 win. Good Championship sides are not that far behind many Premier League sides, if at all (see Huddersfield as an example). Perhaps, being a little longer in the tooth, I'm a bit more cautious about such games.

For me last night highlighted that we cannot afford to have Mendy or Walker out injured.

Without the width that they provide we don't look the same team.

Feel so sorry for Ilkay. What a fantastic player he is. First start back, already looking like a Rolls Royce of a player and then gets assaulted by that twat Jacob.

Don't disagree but there appear to be a few on here who think we can send out the EDS and come away with a comfortable 5-0 win. Good Championship sides are not that far behind many Premier League sides, if at all (see Huddersfield as an example). Perhaps, being a little longer in the tooth, I'm a bit more cautious about such games.

Ye I know what u mean mate. But our team that beat WBA would easily put Wolves away at home I'm definitely would not fill the side with EDS players ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.