West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

A Pulis team who would have thought it ? This **** is so anti football it's untrue . I know two players who have played for him and they agree with me

Any win against the club shop dummy is all the sweeter, we came through despite the premeditated provocation and awful tackling... The players will remember the kicking they got when we meet in the PL and i can see us battering em ... ! Really hope Ilkay is ok, looked bad on tv

About half way through the second half (before their goal in fact) we stopped playing our passing game out from the back to the midfield, don't know why. Yes, maybe the Gundogan injury explains it, and the general sense of injustice. Raheem was clearly amazed as much as annoyed by his booking, but having been shown a red for behaving as any normal human being would after scoring, he bit down on his tongue.

Most important thing from that match — the 'second string' team is capable of playing football every bit as skilled and intelligent as the first string, and the first forty-five minutes proved it. We should have been out of sight, 3-0 up and game over, at the break.

Sergio rested, Kev rested, Merlin rested, Otamendi rested. Vinny to come back? Excellent. Bring on Palace.

He probably had his eyes on Saturday and it was pre planned sub.

On a booking and clearly wound up by Ilkay's injury. It was quite wierd how the ref stared at him after he'd scored, as if he was just waiting for the celebration to go too far.

It's a pointless, unnecessary competition, at a time when the decent teams are playing European group stage games. Wouldn't bother me one bit if we decided not to bother.
Should make it the League Cup and have it for Football League clubs only.
Cancel the European League qualification for the winner.

A good result with Ederson, Otamendi, Mendy, Silva, Fernandinho, KDB & Aguero all fresh for Palace on Saturday.

Poor Woy

I honestly think that is the best goal I have ever seen. Nearly 2 and a half minutes of passing without them getting a touch! I am amazed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.