West Ham 2016/17

Can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why West Ham rejected a £22.5M bid for a player who wants away back to France. Are they hoping PSG offers more? Do they think Payet will play for them again? It looks like the fans hate him so why not just sell asap?
Dildo brothers tax dodge?

Watched BBC London news last night - they had a few people on there talking about the ever rising cost to the public of maintaining their stadium. There are genuine calls for it to knocked down and for them to start again with a new stadium for West Ham. It'll be interesting if the Mayor's report comes to a similar conclusion, because at present they think it's total cost will come close to a billion when all is said and done. A prime example being the retractable seating, which should cost £300k a year but it's actually costing over £8million, which after a number of years adds up a fair bit. I'm interested to see what it's like next week - I can't say I'm expecting great things with that huge gap between the upper and lower stands.

Dildo brothers tax dodge?
We had something similar with tevez won't play again etc west ham need him once the transfer window shuts if he's still there they will kiss and make up I think it's good if west ham think he's worth more hold out players have too much power now he'll soon change his mind when he's losing too much dough

We had something similar with tevez won't play again etc west ham need him once the transfer window shuts if he's still there they will kiss and make up I think it's good if west ham think he's worth more hold out players have too much power now he'll soon change his mind when he's losing too much dough
Sorry mat this was meant for your earlier post

3M a year lease and 8m a year in retractable seating, not to mention the government paying for stewards, cleaning and maintenence lol. Sling on top of that a 50 loan they won't pay back. The government will be over 5 billion out of pocket in that 100 years. Oh well its the taxpayers who fork out!!

Last edited:
Watched BBC London news last night - they had a few people on there talking about the ever rising cost to the public of maintaining their stadium. There are genuine calls for it to knocked down and for them to start again with a new stadium for West Ham. It'll be interesting if the Mayor's report comes to a similar conclusion, because at present they think it's total cost will come close to a billion when all is said and done. A prime example being the retractable seating, which should cost £300k a year but it's actually costing over £8million, which after a number of years adds up a fair bit. I'm interested to see what it's like next week - I can't say I'm expecting great things with that huge gap between the upper and lower stands.

Retractable seating? That's a laugh.

That's Boris Johnson and the fucking Tories for you!

3M a year lease and 8m a year in retractable seating, not to mention the government paying for stewards, cleaning and maintenence lol. Sling on top of that a 50 loan they won't pay back. The government will be over 5 billion out of pocket in that 100 years. Oh well its the taxpayers who fork out!!

Cheers lads!

Can anyone give me a logical explanation as to why West Ham rejected a £22.5M bid for a player who wants away back to France. Are they hoping PSG offers more? Do they think Payet will play for them again? It looks like the fans hate him so why not just sell asap?

Might aswell hold out till the last day of the window, could get more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.