West Ham 2016/17

Is that aimed at West Ham? the up yours i mean, don't use instagram so dunno. I can see the tag for their account so wondering if that means it is for them or that is part of his sig.

Is that aimed at West Ham? the up yours i mean, don't use instagram so dunno. I can see the tag for their account so wondering if that means it is for them or that is part of his sig.
Yep. Sent to the West Ham official instagram account.

It could be PP taking the piss mind.

lol just noticed the paddy power bit hehe, fuckers. As far as ads go though they are all right, at least they are not annoying and give you a giggle.

Maybe he's just been asked how many goals he's got this season ;-)

lol just noticed the paddy power bit hehe, fuckers. As far as ads go though they are all right, at least they are not annoying and give you a giggle.
They are pretty fair in taking the piss out of everyone.

About time a club applied some work principles that everyone else has to live by. You don't want to work then you do not get paid.

Perfect day today

Great Atmosphere, Good win and Carrols goal is one of the best I've seen watching West Ham. Who needs Payet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.