West Ham 2017/18

There was a point last season when I thought WH would pull the trigger on Slavan and make a play for Mancini. Not a good start, but the players are there for them to get better. He'll be gone by late October if they dont.

West Ham did have a shocker yesterday but they will be fine and definitely be in the top 10 come the end of the season, the rags game came too early for em.. Its how they play against the teams outside the top 4 that will define their season, not the likes of the rags and City... Bilic will kick their arses and I'm expecting them to get something at Southampton this weekend.

We understand West Ham are in advanced talks to sign Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho.

The Hammers are believed to be prepared to pay £30m up front, with add-ons taking the deal closer to his £40m release clause.

West Ham did have a shocker yesterday but they will be fine and definitely be in the top 10 come the end of the season, the rags game came too early for em.. Its how they play against the teams outside the top 4 that will define their season, not the likes of the rags and City... Bilic will kick their arses and I'm expecting them to get something at Southampton this weekend.

I must be missing something. Saints will surely win that.

Against better sides who gave superior quality they'll get found out. West Ham would be most sides pick for an easy first game. As for West Ham, unless they sack Bilic they're in for another turgid season.

Don't underestimate the power of favourable officiating when needed in key games.
If they're allowed kick lumps out of our creativity with impunity, like happened for most of last season, then we will still have our work cut out.

you can not work around the best teams in the premier league and just have a day off when you turn up to face the top teams it does not work like that anymore you have to show willing and fight and your work hard in the defence to stop anything you put your body on the line west ham was worst that shocking yesterday it was not only a day off but you have given the media a wank feast and all the pundit are looking like the cat got the cream that daft twit alan shearer face was so yes am right in tipping the scum they can win the lot even champions league hahahahahaa

west ham i hope you go down after rolling over and all the shit about the first game of the season i hope it comes back to bite you on the arss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.