West Ham 2017/18

Good question.

1) I'm not actually that confident. Who knows in football ! Could we be relegated, could finish top 4. Absoulutly anything can happen in football.
2) I feel we will be more settled at the OS this year
3) We have managed to keep the likes of Lanzini, Antonio, Reid, Sakho - all very good players linked away from the club
4) we have added Joe Hart, englands number 1, prone to the odd mistake but still a fantastic goalie, Zabaleta is a great signing - he's influence, experience and work rate will be a huge asset. Arnaoutivic is another good signing, he will blow hot and cold but on a good day he is a match winner, Finally Chicarito - could well be the signing of the season for us exactly what we need, proven goal poacher
5) still to bring players in, heavily linked with Carvalio who would be perfect as I feel that's where we are weakest in the central midfield.

Optimistic but cautious of a top half finish.

Fair explanation.

Eighth is best of the rest, assuming Everton show some consistency, but it could be a tall order finishing ahead of everyone else; there always seems to be one team which exceeds expectations. You've shifted from 8th to top half, so would you consider 11th to be a failure based on the circumstances you've outlined above?

Hammers were very poor yesterday, completely off the pace. Yes, United are a strong quick side but every top flight game is a battle early doors and they just didn't seem up for it. Mata winning tackles for christ sake. I predict a poor start and a new manager before the season is out.

Carvalho is a signing in the right direction. Should look at a new manager soon too.

West Ham need players,they could do worse than give us 40m for Delph,Nasri and Bony.
Bang on.
Their whole squad is unbalanced. There have weaknesses all over the pitch. They have just xold Andre Gray to Watford. No regular centre gorward to lead ths line as Carroll and Sakho are never fit.
Ayew and Antonio need to feed off someone leading the line,as does the ex utd new signing.Westham are talking up Sakhos latest return from injury like its a new signing but his injury record is worse than Carroll's!

I,m aware yhey have three young centre backs ,all highly thought of,but perhaps only Reid is of sufficent quality ,at present, in that position
Lanzini appears to be real class...but if Couthino leaves Anfield, will hammers hold on to him?
Westhams owners said that taking the club to the new ground would be "taking them to the next level"
They didnt say if that level was up or down.

Rather than making snide remarks about City spending big this summer,maybe they should concern themselves with their own squad management,and remember that its because of our recent player additions that they have now helped themselves to a new experienced right back,snd England's no.1 goalkeeper.

Bang on.
Their whole squad is unbalanced. There have weaknesses all over the pitch. They have just xold Andre Gray to Watford. No regular centre gorward to lead ths line as Carroll and Sakho are never fit.
Ayew and Antonio need to feed off someone leading the line,as does the ex utd new signing.Westham are talking up Sakhos latest return from injury like its a new signing but his injury record is worse than Carroll's!

I,m aware yhey have three young centre backs ,all highly thought of,but perhaps only Reid is of sufficent quality ,at present, in that position
Lanzini appears to be real class...but if Couthino leaves Anfield, will hammers hold on to him?
Westhams owners said that taking the club to the new ground would be "taking them to the next level"
They didnt say if that level was up or down.

Rather than making snide remarks about City spending big this summer,maybe they should concern themselves with their own squad management,and remember that its because of our recent player additions that they have now helped themselves to a new experienced right back,snd England's no.1 goalkeeper.

They cant afford the wages of those 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.