West Ham 2017/18

If you lose as badly to a promoted side as West Ham did to Newcastle yesterday, you know (or should) that you're in trouble.

As has already been mentioned, the 'Ammers need to recruit heavily this coming week, or they will be in danger of being cut adrift before the end of October.

They are proper shite at the moment.

Hope it continues and they go down.

I don't, I like the Hammers. Can't stand the owners but I have a lot of time and respect for the club itself. Never had any grief from their fans when they were at Upton Park, quite the opposite, actually. But as far as Bilic goes, I'm in agreement with those who say he's not up to the job. Decent bloke, but just not good enough.

Still to early to panic.

International break will do us good - after that we will have Lanzini, Kayoute, Antonio and Carrol all back and fit

Home to Huddersfield. Win that and the world will seem a brighter place.

Still to early to panic.

International break will do us good - after that we will have Lanzini, Kayoute, Antonio and Carrol all back and fit

Home to Huddersfield. Win that and the world will seem a brighter place.
Uh... they fucking lost to Newcastle, LOL. The time for panic is RIGHT NOW!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.