West Ham - post match thread

Guardiola has only been at the club for less than two months and already we are seeing improvements in the team as a whole and with individual players.

It is a pity we let the last two seasons slide away because we missed out on possible trophies in that time.

I am sure the best is yet to come not only from those players who have already been on the pitch but from the ones still to appear.

Guardiola has only been at the club for less than two months and already we are seeing improvements in the team as a whole and with individual players.

It is a pity we let the last two seasons slide away because we missed out on possible trophies in that time.

I am sure the best is yet to come not only from those players who have already been on the pitch but from the ones still to appear.
Agreed. We trod water for two seasons. We did alright but now it is looking good.

Sad cunts is a perfect description.

And reading that will annoy them. So much so they'll want to reply to one one us but then they'll read this and think they can't. Then they'll feel conflicted. Either way they know we are far far better than them with or without Aguero. He did fuck all today and it mattered not.

Reply or not reply undercover rags. Difficult one eh.
YOU FUCKING WAN....

I agree mate sad rag cunts

Ctid.

You mean the one where they got a free kick and Otamendi never got anywhere near the man.

yeah that one..he still dived in whether he touched the player or not and gave the player the opportunity to make something out of nothing and con the ref.....stayed on his feet and it wouldn't the question of a free kick wouldn't have been raised...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.