Re: West Ham Pre Match

nellyonthewing said:
Marvin said:
----------------------Hart
Sagna--Demichelis--Mangala--Clichy
----------Fernando--Fernandinho
-------Navas-----Silva------Nasri
--------------------Aguero

Nasri will now be pure poison in the dressing room as he was in the French squad. Don't put him anywhere near the ground for me.
couldnt agree more keep him away

Re: West Ham Pre Match

oscarG said:
nellyonthewing said:
Marvin said:
----------------------Hart
Sagna--Demichelis--Mangala--Clichy
----------Fernando--Fernandinho
-------Navas-----Silva------Nasri
--------------------Aguero

Nasri will now be pure poison in the dressing room as he was in the French squad. Don't put him anywhere near the ground for me.
couldnt agree more keep him away

Nasri, Toure & Dzeko shouldn't play again. Replace Nasri with Milner and possibly Zaba for Sagna and I think that has to be our starting
eleven for the rest of the season. Let's just grind the wins out now and try to get top 3.

Just what is it about us that we can't seem to secure or win anything the easy way?? All season we are challenging for the title and then seemed to have second place at least sewn up.....but oh no that isn't good enough for us is it?We now have to sweat on even qualifying for the champions league!

Poor old Khaldoon eh? He must have really believed it when he gave that address and said ''Forget typical City,those days are gone!''.......those of us who have been around for a while just smiled and thought....''You'll learn!'' lol!

_______________________________Hart____________________________

Zabaleta__________Demichelis__________Mangala__________Clichy

_________________Milner_________Fernandinho_______________

__________Lampard ----------------------

Jovetic_____________Silva

______________________________Aguero__________________________

Give Jovetic a run of games alongside Silva and form a front 3 inverted triangle if you will, Lampard can then play from deep knowing he has cover behind him in Jimmy and Ferdi?

Hell, we've tried every other formation, so nothing wrong in giving this a whirl IMO :-)

paulchapo said:
Just what is it about us that we can't seem to secure or win anything the easy way?? All season we are challenging for the title and then seemed to have second place at least sewn up.....but oh no that isn't good enough for us is it?We now have to sweat on even qualifying for the champions league!

Poor old Khaldoon eh? He must have really believed it when he gave that address and said ''Forget typical City,those days are gone!''.......those of us who have been around for a while just smiled and thought....''You'll learn!'' lol!

Made me chuckle this one Paulo :-)

Lampard to start for me. He looked good against West Brom although I accept it was against ten men.

The defensive situation worries me a bit. Mangala was all over the shop when he came on.

Good job West Ham are equally as shite as us.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Lampard to start for me. He looked good against West Brom although I accept it was against ten men.

The defensive situation worries me a bit. Mangala was all over the shop when he came on.

Good job West Ham are equally as shite as us.

That is our problem and has been all season our defence.Every team now fancies their chances against us as they know they will at some point score. Keep our attack quiet and they have won,restrict us to one chance and it's a draw.

Gray said:
We should be able to put out any eleven of our squad and beat this lot.

But because we have lost trust in most of them we are all struggling to pick a team.

very true. A year ago, not so. Constantly being so predictable gives the opposition a big advantage. The failure of the new signings, for whatever reason has been crucial as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.