West Ham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
karen7 said:
This has got to be the most down hearted pre-match thread in ages
I'm braced for the worst and hoping for the best

The sad thing is its seemingly the mood round the whole club karen. Starts from the team selection to the application of the players! I can handle getting beat if the lads have a go but i can't stand the lack of effort we saw last week!

I know what you mean but i think they have lost confidence in mp's methods and set up just leaves big holes everywhere
I really hope your info about Klopp is right

SWP's back said:
Feeling very confident for today.

A win by a few goals and we are one point behind the rags.

Like the team selection as well.

;-)

richards30 said:
karen7 said:
This has got to be the most down hearted pre-match thread in ages
I'm braced for the worst and hoping for the best

The sad thing is its seemingly the mood round the whole club karen. Starts from the team selection to the application of the players! I can handle getting beat if the lads have a go but i can't stand the lack of effort we saw last week!

I was going to say, this is the first time in quite a while that I am going into a match expecting a loss despite being at home and playing an out-of-form side.

It's like we've all jumped into a time machine and gone back to 2003-2004.

SebastianBlue said:
Watching an American stream (NBCSN) and they've just dissected how uninterested and inept Yaya's performance was in the Derby.

I hadn't seen Yaya's reactions to the goals until that analysis and he looked like he could not care less (both during the build up and after the goal).

I've just seen that. Disgraceful lack of effort from Toure. He needs fucking off asap, not being made fucking captain !

80s Shorts said:
SebastianBlue said:
Watching an American stream (NBCSN) and they've just dissected how uninterested and inept Yaya's performance was in the Derby.

I hadn't seen Yaya's reactions to the goals until that analysis and he looked like he could not care less (both during the build up and after the goal).

I've just seen that. Disgraceful lack of effort from Toure. He needs fucking off asap, not being made fucking captain !

Often wonder if it's a bit of a ruse to maximize how much we can obtain for him come the summer. Banishment and public humiliation would hardly increase his fee to potential suitors.

80s Shorts said:
SebastianBlue said:

I know. Play shit - keep your place and get made captain ... play well - bench!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=312039&p=8521293#p8521293" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=312039&p=8521293#p8521293</a>

Let's make Mark cry into his jellied eels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.