West Ham Sept 19

BrazilBlue

Hello fellow blues...

I will be traveling from Brazil to the Manchester with my wife to try and see the Home tie against the Hammers...

This will be the first match I will be attending EVER, so i`d like to know from more knowledgeable Blues; Thomson Sport is offering a package for Hotel and a Match Ticket... I am concerned that we wont be able to get a Match Ticket for us both through traditional channels.

Would this Thomson package be a good bet to guarantee us Match Tickets?

Thanks in advance!! Looking forward to seeing Pog, Kev and Raheem tearing it up :)

Hello fellow blues...

I will be traveling from Brazil to the Manchester with my wife to try and see the Home tie against the Hammers...

This will be the first match I will be attending EVER, so i`d like to know from more knowledgeable Blues; Thomson Sport is offering a package for Hotel and a Match Ticket... I am concerned that we wont be able to get a Match Ticket for us both through traditional channels.

Would this Thomson package be a good bet to guarantee us Match Tickets?

Thanks in advance!! Looking forward to seeing Pog, Kev and Raheem tearing it up :)

They seem legit mate...in fact, they are one of our official sponsors

https://www.mcfc.co.uk/news/club-news/2014/july/thomson-sport-as-official-supporter-travel-provider

As for getting tickets outside of the package it's West Ham so won't be a huge draw...If I were you i'd at least join the Cityzen scheme...you may have a chance what with the new capacity of the stadium.

Thanks for the quick reply Haircut, I am tempted to just close it out with Thomson, does the East End Third Tier a good bet for viewing?

I am getting the Cityzens deal done now...

Would you know by any chance when tickets usually go on sale for West Ham? Or General Sale? I`d like to have this all booked ASAP...

Thanks Squirty! Any advice on which hotel to close to be near the Etihad? I am open to suggestions as i want to experience as much as possible being the first time Manchester...

Thanks Squirty! Any advice on which hotel to close to be near the Etihad? I am open to suggestions as i want to experience as much as possible being the first time Manchester...
Does the Thompson package come with a choice of hotel, are you considering staying longer?

If so what is your budget?

It does come with a choice of Hotels, it offers:

Novotel Manchester West (included in the package)
Ibis Pollard Street (add 30 quid per person)
Ainscow (Add 40 quide per person)
Britannia Manchester City Centre (Add 56 quid per person)
Doubletree Hilton Piccadilly (Add 65 quid per person)
Hilton Deansgate (Add 81 quid per person)

Just wanted to choose one close to the action...we are staying only one night in Manchester, and that will be on Saturday the 19th. I am planning on doing the Stadium tour on Sunday the 20th before popping over to Amsterdam for some fun with the wife...

We arent loaded, would like to be thrifty still but if its worth it to get a better hotel, then i am willing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.