West Ham Sept 19

The Novotel is too far out from the City Centre with no decent transport links, it's cost you a fortune to get in to the city.
Ibis is a standard hotel, nothing exciting just average
I think you're best bet would be in the Ainscow, it's in the City Centre so you can walk to the bar and restaurants and have access to the Trams to the ground. But the Ibis would be just as good for a night's sleep and it is centrally located.
The Britannia is rubbish, don't go there at all.
The Hiltons are what they say on the tin. But the uplift in cost would by you a great day out with food and drinks!

Last edited:
This game could move to Sunday if West Ham make the Europa League group stages. Keep this in mind as I nearly got caught out with my travel plans for it

Guess ill have a look at the Ainscow then... or the Ibis...

This made things much easier, thanks to both Squirty and MacD regarding the possible day change, hadnt thought of that before!

Hope to join you all for a good day out then! Much thanks again!

If it is moved to Sunday, what do you all think that the latest possible kick off time would be on sunday?

Good point, if it's not already been chosen then it will be 3pm

If the game isn't on TV then it usually matches times with either the 1.30 or 4pm kick off.

That's the case for all games in August or September on a Sunday but not on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.