We've got enough....

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Charlesfarsbar, 11 Aug 2017.

1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

We will have a price we are willing to pay & if they can agree on a fee within that budget, then definitely. But if they take the piss, Pep will just shuffle the team instead.

It just depends how much Arsenal demand. They will deffo sell, at the right price, imo.

2. StretfordBlueReece

StretfordBlueReece

Football Coach
    If Sanchez stays at Arsenal till the summer they still have half a chance of qualifying for CL which is what they need. Selling Sanchez isn't an option surely for Arsenal If they got any ambition for the rest of the year surely Sanchez staying is a must for them. I'll be happy to see him in the summer. Even then I still can't see it happening for some reason.

3. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

If they don't let go of Sanchez this time, after absolutely shitting on him at the last minute in the summer, I'm not sure the player they get to keep, will be worth keeping.

4. charliebigspuds

charliebigspuds

Depends if he's willing to put the effort in or down tools, he's no good to arsenal if he's playing at 50%

5. Cityfan

Cityfan

Not the best call in retrospect.

6. jay laruja

jay laruja

I like Bertrand but he's unnecessary now that Pep unlocked Delphinho. Weigl would be a sexy signing and Skriniar, I think, is a perfect Pep CB prototype.

7. CityInWashingtonState

CityInWashingtonState

Dinho's passing has picked up a lot this season - another player improved under Pep.

Now 32-years old though... and played far too often. Dinho has a season (or possibly) two with us until his age compels us to move for an alternative.

Last edited: 8 Jan 2018
  8. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Fern is fine, dunno if the stats prove it but I’ve never seen him look tired. Maybe an issue in 2 or 3 years but not at the moment

9. Esteban de la Sexface

Esteban de la Sexface

The man is a machine. Plays at full throttle all the time. Holds fuck all back. And just goes again. Whether it's 3 games in 7 days, doesn't matter. He puts it in. Our most important player after Ederson

10. Silvas' left eyebrow

Silvas' left eyebrow

This...........16 weeks left on a contract. Would you be flying in to 50/50. Not moving now will finish Sanchez and wenger.
    Wouldn't be shocked if he just got a bad back and never played again.