What’s going on in this transfer window

I think some are totally missing my point I will try again.

Our inadequacies have been on show for months ,MH went to Dubai met our owners and gave them a list of transfer targets, and informed them that basically the squad was piss poor, I think we all read similar stories in the newspapers.

Now I assume either wrongly or rightly that it works something like this, you identify your targets before January, agree a fee with a club and are then given permission to talk to the players, it seems we did nothing and are not even past the haggling with the clubs stage yet, what ever way you look at it ,it makes a mockery of us having a target list drawn up seeing as we are chasing the likes of RSC like a love struck teenager and fat Sam knows this.

Part of the reason I was firmly in the keep MH camp was because I expected significant movement this January I expected 6 maybe 7 signings, I never expected Kaka or his like just decent signings.

I know there is still time.

It is the lack of urgency I find a bit worrying with our squad being threadbare going in to some big matches..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.