What a bunch of single minded ungrateful people we all are!

SalfordCityBlue said:
MouldensChippy said:
For people who operate with honour in everything they do, they have handled this like a bunch of shitbags. Made my club an object of ridicule (we should be used to that after all of these years) again.

I really don't see what they have done that is so wrong.

I personally am fucking delighted that they didn't subject us to a sacking then a couple of weeks of being turned down by various people in public before we got our man. They have acted in THE BEST INTERESTS OF MAN CITY in ensuring there is no power vacuum - no pointless caretaker managers - and acted swiftly and decisively (albeit 12 months too late IMO).

Hiddink's agent blew the lid off a story that seems to have been kept well under wraps, so what could they do?

What more we could want from them as supporters I am not sure? They certainly do not deserve bullshit insults like the one above being thrown at them.

They have sacked an employee they felt was underperforming. So fucking what?
Bang on the money there mate.

The owners know far more about Hughes and his methods than any of us and they decided he wasn't up to the job. In the best interests of the club they got the new guy lined up and ready to start (also allowing him time to assess the squad before January) before swinging the axe, contrast with mad Frank's farcical drawn out sacking of Sven. The exact timing may be a bit harsh but I guess once Hiddink's agent blabbed it was fair enough to tell Hughes to his face, also fair play to Hughes for handling it professionally.

Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

So, to sum it up, we should all think the same, we should all praise and trust in the owners in everything they say and do, and that would make you feel less ashamed, is that correct ? I, for one, don't want to live in your world. Mind you at least then we would actually be single minded !!

I'm sure that they believe that what they've done is the BEST for the club, in much the same way that Franny Lee thought that Alan Ball was the BEST for the club at that time !

I will be there on Boxing Day, as excited as anyone else at another new dawn, fully behind Mancini as I was with Hughes. Personally, I feel that they have taken a real "punt" on Mancini, but it's one that I really want to come off, but then I could say that all the way back to Allison.....so you could say that most of those new dawns have proved in the main to have been false ...!

Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still refuse to accept that they could ever possibly do anything wrong.

Dubai Blue:

A couple of points:

1. I do not celebrate Christmas but if I did I would be very happy to see our owners appear down my chimney!

2. So tell me - what have the owners done wrong since they took us over?

a) Did they make us debt free?
b) Did they support our existing manager - one they did NOT select?
c) Did they invest heavily without any hesitation?
d) Did they change our worldwide image - for the better?
e) Did their investment make our squad stronger and better?
f) Have they committed to continuing the investment?
g) Have they invested heavily in our stadium, facilities, training and youth?
h) Are they not one of the most stable investors in the world?
i) Did they not terminate an under performing member of staff who had targets to achieve and failed?

3. I have never asked people to follow or agree to what I have said but recently you seem to have joined the anti-AJ bandwagon - well, welcome to the club - I hope you got your T-Shirt :)

4. I do not think our owners are the new Messiah's - but I do believe (know) they have the clubs interests at heart as well as their investment.

5. I know they will continue to invest and Mancini has already been given a very healthy transfer budget!

6. I know for a FACT that Mancini met with the 'rebel' players and things are not as shit as the UK gutter press wants us to believe!

Finally, if you don't like our owners or what they have done then that is your opinion,my post was not in praise of the owners but in praise of what the CLUB has done.

Thank you

Ajay said:
Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still refuse to accept that they could ever possibly do anything wrong.

Dubai Blue:

A couple of points:

1. I do not celebrate Christmas but if I did I would be very happy to see our owners appear down my chimney!

i) Did they not terminate an under performing member of staff who had targets to achieve and failed?

3. I have never asked people to follow or agree to what I have said but recently you seem to have joined the anti-AJ bandwagon - well, welcome to the club - I hope you got your T-Shirt :)

4. I do not think our owners are the new Messiah's - but I do believe (know) they have the clubs interests at heart as well as their investment.

5. I know they will continue to invest and Mancini has already been given a very healthy transfer budget!

6. I know for a FACT that Mancini met with the 'rebel' players and things are not as shit as the UK gutter press wants us to believe!

Finally, if you don't like our owners or what they have done then that is your opinion,my post was not in praise of the owners but in praise of what the CLUB has done.

Thank you
You know jack shit as always.

Banned Tosspot said:
Ajay said:
Thank you

Even if he does no jack shit...at least he does not aim to wind people up by claiming how our manager hates our players, doesn't get along with cassell, has lost the dressing room, whatnot... some of the BS that's been on here recently.

Whatever Ajay says or does, at least it gives fans a reason to be positive.

Ajay said:

Dubai Blue:

A couple of points:

Thank you

Fantastic post, as always.

Dhenry said:
Banned Tosspot said:

Even if he does no jack shit...at least he does not aim to wind people up by claiming how our manager hates our players, doesn't get along with cassell, has lost the dressing room, whatnot... some of the BS that's been on here recently.

Ok, the inside of Bellamy's boots are made of the most beautiful sponge cake one could ever eat.

How's that for you?

Banned Tosspot said:
Dhenry said:

Ok, the inside of Bellamy's boots are made of the most beautiful sponge cake one could ever eat.

How's that for you?

I'm not saying that spreading around lies is a good thing under any circumstances. I have not followed Ajay to be sure whether he is truthful or not, I think there is just as much chance of that as to some of the journalists posting stuff about the clubs internal affairs.

What I am saying though is that you seem to be on a witch-hunt to get him..and I think there are people spreading much more hurtful lies around here..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.