What a bunch of single minded ungrateful people we all are!

I actually think Ajay's right. I've not seen this kind of communal teeth gnashing since Saint Sven got the arse...

What's even funnier, is that there is a bunch of rabid Hughes Outer's who are now weeping into their hankies at the "shocking, disgusting, inept, *insert what tabloid headline you fancy*" treatment of poor old Mark Hughes...

Oh yeah, lets paint those nasty out of touch Arabs as the bad men. How dare they set high standards.

Banned Tosspot said:
Dhenry said:
Even if he does no jack shit...at least he does not aim to wind people up by claiming how our manager hates our players, doesn't get along with cassell, has lost the dressing room, whatnot... some of the BS that's been on here recently.

Whatever Ajay says or does, at least it gives fans a reason to be positive.
Ok, the inside of Bellamy's boots are made of the most beautiful sponge cake one could ever eat.

How's that for you?
I know, i have a sauce who's seen his boots.

BillyShears said:
I actually think Ajay's right. I've not seen this kind of communal teeth gnashing since Saint Sven got the arse...

What's even funnier, is that there is a bunch of rabid Hughes Outer's who are now weeping into their hankies at the "shocking, disgusting, inept, *insert what tabloid headline you fancy*" treatment of poor old Mark Hughes...

Oh yeah, lets paint those nasty out of touch Arabs as the bad men. How dare they set high standards.

Could not agree more!

Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club[/b]?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

MCFC are indeed a project for Abu Dhabi and the Sheikh. We are just one window through which the world can view what AD is about. They will not tolerate anything which gives a less than generous view of themselves. They will do the best for the club, because they will be doing the best for themselves. We, as fans, will no doubt accrue a great number of advantages - better players, better club set up, better managers(?) but I don't think that they are, in the first instance, doing it for me. They chose MCFC out of a possible half-dozen clubs who fitted the bill for sound economic and business reasons, not for any historical, traditional or soft-hearted reasons.

Many of the moaners are people who have seen only failure from Managers of our beloved club, I do salute them though, fortunately I began watching City in the glory days, top flight success has eluded us for to long now how should the sacking have been done? after the Jan window? in the summer? after another 100/200 mill? after 18 months 2 wins from 11 games, games that more often than not we have scored first! an overall win % of 39% top four stats? as posted by a previous poster, the owners did it now because they could, money not being a problem made it possible, just ask the bin dippers if they could would they get shut of the Spanish Armada that is in residency at Anfeild, they cannot because they are skint!!

The owners are professionals, and committed to the project of MANCHESTER CITY FC the decision IMO shows great intent.

The fact that Mancini is prepared to take the role now and not at the end of Jan IMO shows he has the bottle and desire to take on the next 13 games or so with no fear.

May be we should all get on the Bus and trust our owners instead of sympathising with the person who in his own words had "the best job in football" but couldnt take advantage. I wish MH all the best and thanks but now is a time to unite and rock the premier league and take out the team from Stretford, then win at Wembley.

CTID

prima

Ajay said:
Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still refuse to accept that they could ever possibly do anything wrong.

Dubai Blue:

A couple of points:

1. I do not celebrate Christmas but if I did I would be very happy to see our owners appear down my chimney!

2. So tell me - what have the owners done wrong since they took us over?

a) Did they make us debt free?
b) Did they support our existing manager - one they did NOT select?
c) Did they invest heavily without any hesitation?
d) Did they change our worldwide image - for the better?
e) Did their investment make our squad stronger and better?
f) Have they committed to continuing the investment?
g) Have they invested heavily in our stadium, facilities, training and youth?
h) Are they not one of the most stable investors in the world?
i) Did they not terminate an under performing member of staff who had targets to achieve and failed?

3. I have never asked people to follow or agree to what I have said but recently you seem to have joined the anti-AJ bandwagon - well, welcome to the club - I hope you got your T-Shirt :)

4. I do not think our owners are the new Messiah's - but I do believe (know) they have the clubs interests at heart as well as their investment.

5. I know they will continue to invest and Mancini has already been given a very healthy transfer budget!

6. I know for a FACT that Mancini met with the 'rebel' players and things are not as shit as the UK gutter press wants us to believe!

Finally, if you don't like our owners or what they have done then that is your opinion,my post was not in praise of the owners but in praise of what the CLUB has done.

Thank you

top post Ajay and even better that it winds up tosspot. Good work.

Ajay said:
Let's face it, our owners could come down your chimney on Christmas morning and piss on your kids and you'd still refuse to accept that they could ever possibly do anything wrong.

Dubai Blue:

A couple of points:

1. I do not celebrate Christmas but if I did I would be very happy to see our owners appear down my chimney!

2. So tell me - what have the owners done wrong since they took us over?

a) Did they make us debt free?
b) Did they support our existing manager - one they did NOT select?
c) Did they invest heavily without any hesitation?
d) Did they change our worldwide image - for the better?
e) Did their investment make our squad stronger and better?
f) Have they committed to continuing the investment?
g) Have they invested heavily in our stadium, facilities, training and youth?
h) Are they not one of the most stable investors in the world?
i) Did they not terminate an under performing member of staff who had targets to achieve and failed?

3. I have never asked people to follow or agree to what I have said but recently you seem to have joined the anti-AJ bandwagon - well, welcome to the club - I hope you got your T-Shirt :)

4. I do not think our owners are the new Messiah's - but I do believe (know) they have the clubs interests at heart as well as their investment.

5. I know they will continue to invest and Mancini has already been given a very healthy transfer budget!

6. I know for a FACT that Mancini met with the 'rebel' players and things are not as shit as the UK gutter press wants us to believe!

Finally, if you don't like our owners or what they have done then that is your opinion,my post was not in praise of the owners but in praise of what the CLUB has done.

Thank you
You're reading too much into what I said; I have no axe to grind with ADUG, I just don't think you're the most impartial of voices when it comes to our owners. You seem to back them no matter what just because of where they come from and the links you claim to have with them. A few days ago you said that you thought Hughes should keep his job for at least the rest of the season and now you're saying everyone should blindly support the owners just because they've done what they think is best.

Well, I'm sorry but those people who really wanted Hughes to stay (and I wasn't one of them) have every right to criticise the club as they see fit. It's entirely their prerogative and they're sticking up for what they believe in. Fair play to them as far as I'm concerned; being billionaires doesn't make ADUG immune to cocking up. And they certainly deserve criticism for the way it was handled.

And as for joining the anti-AJ club? Don't be so paranoid. If I think you're talking sense, I'll say so. But equally, if I think you're talking nonsense (as in this case), I'll also say so. I judge posts on what they say, not on who said them.

Ajay said:
Dubai Blue & Banned Tosspot-a question:

Why don't you slag the other OP's who are thanking our owners?

Sheik, Khaldoon, ADUG - We don't deserve you

Carry on your witch hunt!
There you go with the paranoia again.

I posted one reply to your original post yesterday pointing out that I don't think you're particularly impartial when it comes to our owners. How have you concluded that I'm somehow part of a witch hunt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.