What a bunch of single minded ungrateful people we all are!

2nu0hn4.jpg

Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

It may be turn out good, but they broke their word and have been exposed, they deserve to be criticized for the time being.

stonerblue said:
is it possible that you two could be sat just yards from each other outside a cafe, warming yourselves in the sun?
About a hundred yards actually. If he's at work today he's in the next building to me.

Ajay said:
The only thing I am ashamed of at the moment is not how our club has acted but more so with the behaviour of us - the fans!

This forum goes up and down like a yoyo - MH in then out then in then out!

Do you all seriously think that after spending so much money on us that our owners will go and do what they did without thinking carefully, taking advice and then doing what they believe to be BEST for the club?

I am ashamed to think that the clubs representatives read the shit spouted on here and and for one I am happy with the decision made, I will support our new manager and I believe we will see a positive transformation take place...

Rant over

Ajay its all down to the power of suggestion that's why the media are so powerful. So with the media being on the rampage and ripping us a new arse whole things are going to be overly negative.

Dubai Blue said:
stonerblue said:
is it possible that you two could be sat just yards from each other outside a cafe, warming yourselves in the sun?
About a hundred yards actually. If he's at work today he's in the next building to me.

Sorry Dubaiblue - I retract my comments - apologies....

And we have moved building now so we are more like a mile apart now, we have moved to the new building in Knowledge Village.

This thread and god knows how many others typifies the state of our fan base.... We have been crap for years and now because we have money half of you say top 4 nothing else, bet most of you have credit cards all over the place. We first had to progress from our usual 9th or 10th and get back into Europe, we needed to stick together but no too many want it all now, reminds me of spoilt kids, and sadly bluemoon has a lot to answer for. Having opinions is 1 thing but its gone too far. I for 1 wasnt proud to be a blue after i heard Hughes was sacked and in the manner, god help Mancini when we finish 6th or 7th at the end of the season. Probably lots of you will be saying its not his team so we cant blame him, exactly. 4 months this team has been together, 4 months Hughes has had total control, only City could have all this money and press the self destruct button. Do any of you seriously believe Mancini was the first choice, so someone tell me where we have progressed apart from a semi and 6th

Hughes made some awful signings and kept playing them regardless, it does look though, from what I'm reading as if a spin is being put on this that Hughes didn't sign half these players. Were Adebayor, Robinho etc. in the team against Hughes will, with their omission on the last gay a defiant gesture to the board that had forced players onn him he didn't want.
I wasn't a Hughes outer, but his pandering to the child like petulance and bone idle work ethic of Robinho & Adebayor was becoming something which was getting beyond a joke. If Mancini ships out the lazy duo plus Toure then I'll be happy, if not then I can't see the point in the new regime.
I've read thiis weekend that Hughes had to insist on the signing of Lescot as though that was a trade off for getting the players he wanted. If that was the case I can see why the club had internal rifts and cliques.
If this level of medling is going on above the managers head we are fucked!

the goats backside said:
This thread and god knows how many others typifies the state of our fan base.... We have been crap for years and now because we have money half of you say top 4 nothing else, bet most of you have credit cards all over the place. We first had to progress from our usual 9th or 10th and get back into Europe, we needed to stick together but no too many want it all now, reminds me of spoilt kids, and sadly bluemoon has a lot to answer for. Having opinions is 1 thing but its gone too far. I for 1 wasnt proud to be a blue after i heard Hughes was sacked and in the manner, god help Mancini when we finish 6th or 7th at the end of the season. Probably lots of you will be saying its not his team so we cant blame him, exactly. 4 months this team has been together, 4 months Hughes has had total control, only City could have all this money and press the self destruct button. Do any of you seriously believe Mancini was the first choice, so someone tell me where we have progressed apart from a semi and 6th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.