What a crap day yesterday

I went to Mary Ds before the match started against Barnsley.I have to say the service behind the bar was really slow and rubbish.I think i might try another pub near the ground on match day.

baildon blue said:
I went to Mary Ds before the match started against Barnsley.I have to say the service behind the bar was really slow and rubbish.I think i might try another pub near the ground on match day.

It was only my second time in the pub and in all honesty I would have preferred to have had a few more in town,but my mates knew best.

[bigimg]http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article226837.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/rio-ferdinand-on-crutches-pic-dm-andy-stenning-118545834.jpg[/bigimg]

acton28 said:
[bigimg]http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article226837.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/rio-ferdinand-on-crutches-pic-dm-andy-stenning-118545834.jpg[/bigimg]

Cant see the reflectors or geen and yellow tape mate.At least I`ve now got a new set,but not as good as the originals.They`ve seen some action over the last 12 years or so.

Why the fuck can`t people put things into perspective and not tell bull shitting fooking lies ?
Went into my local tonight and the number of fookers who said "sorry to hear you lost your wallet on Saturday" was kind of pissed off material
I DIDNT lose me fooking wallet I explained,I lost me fooking money , ie £50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh no,I didn`t get into the game because I had the wrong ticket,I was pissed and moreso I wasn`t admitted into Eastlands because my ticket was a fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately not one of my so called "City friends" was available for a true explaination,due to at least 5 of the fuckers being actually pissed out of their skull on Sunday,and a lot of bollocks being stated ref my condition.
Friends !! Who needs the fuckers.But still love `em all.The twats !!!!!!!!!

oakiecokie said:
Why the fuck can`t people put things into perspective and not tell bull shitting fooking lies ?
Went into my local tonight and the number of fookers who said "sorry to hear you lost your wallet on Saturday" was kind of pissed off material
I DIDNT lose me fooking wallet I explained,I lost me fooking money , ie £50 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhh no,I didn`t get into the game because I had the wrong ticket,I was pissed and moreso I wasn`t admitted into Eastlands because my ticket was a fake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately not one of my so called "City friends" was available for a true explaination,due to at least 5 of the fuckers being actually pissed out of their skull on Sunday,and a lot of bollocks being stated ref my condition.

You by any chance didnt lean your crutches up against a wall whilst talking to a lady of the night in the back street of Manchester. You may have taken your glasses off as she was minging so that may answer to where they went. Also may answer to where the £50 went.

Hope this helps jog the memory.

oakiecokie said:

Chould you promise to post were you and your "mates" will be drinking before games then your fans can join you leaving those who want to miss out on your antics to find somewere else.

Reading this thread has given me a clearer picture of what happens when you drink too much at a game, or perhaps its my nice new glasses, I can actually read the forum now!

dawlish dave said:
oakiecokie said:

Chould you promise to post were you and your "mates" will be drinking before games then your fans can join you leaving those who want to miss out on your antics to find somewere else.

Look out for any home matches that have a Saturday 5.30 pm kick off.Other than that I keep my sensible head on for all other home games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.