What a crap day yesterday

I would like to take this opportunity to nominate this post for POST OF THE YEAR and Oakei the posteeeeeee. It would be a pleasure to present him a night hood of the feather light variety, flavoured.

Best wishes Oakie but before I go.

A Czech goes to the optician who shows him a card with the letters

C Z W X N Q S T A C Z

"Can you read this?" the optician asks.

"Read it?" the Czech replies, "I even know the guy."

Well glad an old fart like me (62 years young) can provide some humour to the forum,you bunch of wankers. ;)
For some reason ( ??? ) Mary D`s didn`t find my glasses,but more worryingly,nor my bastard crutches,so my fellow Blue Mooners if you see a pair of crutches,with some red reflectors built into the sticks,just ask the fooker where they got them from.Just remembered they also have green and yellow tape wrapped around the top.
In my local theres four pairs of crutches knocking about so I decided to ensure that I pick the correct pair up,on me way home.
Having said that when I first started to use them,someone (who is still nameless in my local) decided to have a joke at my expense (no fucking change then) Went shopping with the missus the next day and the dear one retorts "are you OK ?" My response "not really I feel a bit pissed still from last night"
As we continued with our shopping I felt a bit wobbly.It was then the missus asked me for my crutches.
THE BASTARDS !!!!!! Some twat the night before had decided to move the heights of each crutch and one was two notches shorter than the other !!!!!! No wonder I was feeling pissed up,with one crutch lower than the other !!
Your pearls of wisdom,have duly been noted and I thank you from the bottom of my arse.
It could only happen on Blue Moon you piss takers. ;)
oakie.

oakiecokie said:
Well glad an old fart like me (62 years young) can provide some humour to the forum,you bunch of wankers. ;)
For some reason ( ??? ) Mary D`s didn`t find my glasses,but more worryingly,nor my bastard crutches,so my fellow Blue Mooners if you see a pair of crutches,with some red reflectors built into the sticks,just ask the fooker where they got them from.Just remembered they also have green and yellow tape wrapped around the top.
In my local theres four pairs of crutches knocking about so I decided to ensure that I pick the correct pair up,on me way home.
Having said that when I first started to use them,someone (who is still nameless in my local) decided to have a joke at my expense (no fucking change then) Went shopping with the missus the next day and the dear one retorts "are you OK ?" My response "not really I feel a bit pissed still from last night"
As we continued with our shopping I felt a bit wobbly.It was then the missus asked me for my crutches.
THE BASTARDS !!!!!! Some twat the night before had decided to move the heights of each crutch and one was two notches shorter than the other !!!!!! No wonder I was feeling pissed up,with one crutch lower than the other !!
Your pearls of wisdom,have duly been noted and I thank you from the bottom of my arse.
oakie.

haha you don't half make me laugh pal.

drunken shannigans at your age lol, youth is certainly wasted on the young.

oakiecokie said:
oakie.

Best Wishes Oakie, like you I’m in my 63rd year and if I ever have the pleasure to meet you would very much like to buy you a pint if you would permit. (only if you can stand up long enough)!!!!

Best Wishes Blue.

oakiecokie said:
I went out with £105,as I knew the round would be a bit steep at £29,plus £20 for the mini bus and two crates of Bud.on the bus,so hence the £50 which went AWOL !!.
I only "lost" my crutches and glasses when I got back to Mary D`s,as I only use my specs for reading.
Yes hands up I did have a couple of pints,but it was more of a warning to others who think they can turn up at a game bladdered and not gain access.
Suprisingly I did not wake up with any sort of hangover,apart from getting rid of the contents of my bowels which included several Buds,Guinness and Fish,Chips and Peas.
Ah well,theres always next time.Assuming the missus lets me go again. :)

-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:24 am --

allan harper said:
Look on the bright side, you got to meet me again.

And a pleasure it was young man.

You drank 2 crates of Bud(at least 12 bottles.) and you weren't pissed?

*awaits the "Budweiser's cat piss I can drink 100 pints of it" response*

Kun Aguero said:
oakiecokie said:
I went out with £105,as I knew the round would be a bit steep at £29,plus £20 for the mini bus and two crates of Bud.on the bus,so hence the £50 which went AWOL !!.
I only "lost" my crutches and glasses when I got back to Mary D`s,as I only use my specs for reading.
Yes hands up I did have a couple of pints,but it was more of a warning to others who think they can turn up at a game bladdered and not gain access.
Suprisingly I did not wake up with any sort of hangover,apart from getting rid of the contents of my bowels which included several Buds,Guinness and Fish,Chips and Peas.
Ah well,theres always next time.Assuming the missus lets me go again. :)

-- Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:24 am --

allan harper said:
Look on the bright side, you got to meet me again.

And a pleasure it was young man.

You drank 2 crates of Bud(at least 12 bottles.) and you weren't pissed?

*awaits the "Budweiser's cat piss I can drink 100 pints of it" response*

Well there were 8 of us mate, so 24 bottle of piss water between us and then apparently we had the same going home.Now that I don`t remember,but I do recollect at 11.50 am we asked the driver to pick us a couple more crates up for the 30 mile journey home,but who knows ?

[bigimg]http://thepeoplesperson.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/phil-jones-injury-manchester-united-reading-crutches-537x350.jpg[/bigimg]

oakiecokie said:
oakie.

Sniff sniff.

citykev28 said:
oakiecokie said:
oakie.

Sniff sniff.

Hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.Hadn`t thought about that Kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.