what are you eating?

Did a rack of low and slow bbq ribs with skewers of veg done over nice lumpwood coal with a corn on the cob.
Used a home made smoked garlic and basil oil on the veg and it was fucking awesome, not often veg rivals the main event.

Did a rack of low and slow bbq ribs with skewers of veg done over nice lumpwood coal with a corn on the cob.
Used a home made smoked garlic and basil oil on the veg and it was fucking awesome, not often veg rivals the main event.

Puff.

I am trying to make an effort as one chap on here was a non twatty veggie.
I assume you are not interested in the regional veg and cous cous stuffed bbq roasted peppers i am doing tomorrow with stuffed pan fried pork fillet.
As i like black pud and red onion i am stuffing the pork with that and whole cloves of garlic i pickled myself.

Gonna cure my own bacon next week :-D

Bet he put sweet corn on it, quick question have we ever met, Ali is convinced we have but I've sometimes been worse for wear on a night out

We haven't mate. I asked if you was going to the last piss up I attended but you weren't so we didn't meet.

I am trying to make an effort as one chap on here was a non twatty veggie.
I assume you are not interested in the regional veg and cous cous stuffed bbq roasted peppers i am doing tomorrow with stuffed pan fried pork fillet.
As i like black pud and red onion i am stuffing the pork with that and whole cloves of garlic i pickled myself.

Gonna cure my own bacon next week :-D

Wanna go camping?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.