What book are you reading now / or recommend?

Set the Boy Free- Marrs autobiography

Interesting read and much less bitter than Morrissey's book.

The Court case and Morrisseys ongoing legal battle with Joyce ruined them.

Haha! It's difficult to remember the details.

if you mean his identity. I think it wrapped it up nicely.

All I know is that Jorg is one of the greatest heroes/villains in fantasy.
I always thought the ending where he wakes up back in the thorns meant the whole thing was a dream.

Set the Boy Free- Marrs autobiography

Interesting read and much less bitter than Morrissey's book.

The Court case and Morrisseys ongoing legal battle with Joyce ruined them.
Currently reading the above book.
Really enjoying it bar the split from the Smiths part.
Just skimmed over the split,either he hadn't a clue what was going on,or he is not wanting to spill the dirt on the split.
Never realised Johnny was the main man in the Smiths.It was his band.No doubt about it.

Currently reading the above book.
Really enjoying it bar the split from the Smiths part.
Just skimmed over the split,either he hadn't a clue what was going on,or he is not wanting to spill the dirt on the split.
Never realised Johnny was the main man in the Smiths.It was his band.No doubt about it.

It certainly wasn't 25% Rourke and Joyce that's for sure. No wonder Morrissey was so pissed off with Joyce.

Just finished Sharpe's Trafalgar and it was every bit as good as I remembered. Think I'll read Wilt next.

just finished Homage to Catalonia - George Orwell's account of his time fighting in the Spanish civil war.

giphy.gif

I genuinely detest The Wheel of Time. I got about 2 or 3 books into it(and they are pretty hefty books) before I realised it was the most boring, long winded piece of shite I'd ever had the misfortune to read.
I know it has it's fans, some people think it's one of the finest works of fantasy fiction out there. Personally I think it's the most mind numbing book I've ever picked up, with the possible exception of Otherland by Tad Williams.
How does an author go from churning out Conan The Barbarian novels to The Wheel of Time?

Got all these and yes you're right, goes on and on, continued with them to the end and felt what could have been really good ended to drawn out, was glad when they were finished to be honest.

Currently reading David Baldacci's Memory man, enjoying it so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.