What do you look for in an ideal pub?

Ok so whats an MCT ? We live in NZ so for my famdamily it was there first experience of a country pub and accommodation... was seamless .... go back in a heartbeat ...
MCT = middle class twat
Loads of em in the pubs round here

Cask ales
Foreign & local craft beers
Open fire
Pop up foodie stalls
Decent food
Pub dog
Plenty of bar staff ( fit preferably)
Beer garden
Beer festivals
Live music
I give you the Norfolk Arms in Marple Bridge .

Cask ales
Foreign & local craft beers
Open fire
Pop up foodie stalls
Decent food
Pub dog
Plenty of bar staff ( fit preferably)
Beer garden
Beer festivals
Live music
I give you the Norfolk Arms in Marple Bridge .
No fucking way. I was getting down to the end of your list with that pub in mind. Except I usually go in teatime midweek when it's just one bloke serving. I know what you mean though - I reckon those girls are related to the landlord

No fucking way. I was getting down to the end of your list with that pub in mind. Except I usually go in teatime midweek when it's just one bloke serving. I know what you mean though - I reckon those girls are related to the landlord
Landlord seems ok but his Mrs is a bit of a misery.. Didn't he used to have a surfer dude business partner who was a rag ? Another plus point if it's Rag free

Hairy Chest...never had one mate...and it has pissed me off no end.

.I look up to the gods and say......"Im nearly 50, have hairs ingrowing on my arse, I have hairs zooming in my ears and nose, I have toes like something out of Carry On Screaming yet the hair growth of a 12 yr old boy on my chest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.