What if we struggle next season?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by goatersnipple, 6 Apr 2017.

1. goatersnipple

goatersnipple

Site manager
    I'm a massive pep fan.
    But if this time next year we were in the same position do you think Pepsi job would be under threat.
    Been having a heated discussion with a bloke at work about it.
    He thinks we would sack him.
    I say we wouldn't.

2. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    I don't think we'd sack him, but I wouldn't expect him to be here the season after tbh.

3. citytill1die84

citytill1die84

"I Swear you'll never see anything like this ever
    Pep will be given all the time he needs and once he gets his squad he'll make it work I'm sure of it.

4. dubblue

dubblue

If it was as bad as this season we wouldn't sack him but we should. He needs to step up next season,no excuses.

5. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

There will be a positive if our season is just as bad , (champs league football and another visit to wembley what a disaster) maybe the tossers who post all the negative shite in the matchday and post match forums will f*ck off and take their glory hunting , plastic , remote control holding mates with them and leave our club to genuine supporters who do not think football was invented in 2012.

6. BluessinceHydeRoad

BluessinceHydeRoad

You do have a point.

7. Muffin or barm?

Muffin or barm?

I'm not even worried about next season, yet. For me, we've shown what we can do in numerous games and been the better team in 90% of games this season. The issues were the defence (I fully expect this to be sorted in summer with Zaba seemingly on his way out, Sagna and Clichy out of contract. I don't expect any of them to be renewed), and not being prolific enough. If we could defend, so much emphasis wouldn't be needed on putting chances away.

Navas is out of contract and Yaya as well. Out of anyone, I'd expect Yaya to stay but I really think when the summer window shuts, Pep will have the majority of the team he wants. Gundogan will be like a new signing again and Gabriel Jesus will be back.

8. [​IMG]

9. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

i dont think top 4 and possibly an fa cup is a bad season though. we aren't going to win the league every year.

10. m7mcfc

m7mcfc

Man of leisure
    1992 wasn't it lad? Pessimism does my napper in, everyone wants everything yesterday.