What percentage chance of going through (both now and when the draw was made)

I thought Madrid were poor. PSG were a lot better. They might have Ronaldo back but I'm not concerned too much about being able to defend against them. They surprised me defensively. I thought they were a lot more solid than I expected. Both sides will expect to perform better in the second leg. We'll look to keep the ball more. They'll look to be more effective in attacking areas. A 0-0 is fantastic. We are a score draw or win away from qualifying. Ahead of the 2nd leg v Wolfsburg they knew they needed to come flying out of the blocks and did so. They don't need to rush things against us with a 0-0 so might be just as rusty in the 2nd leg. We've been better away from home than at home generally in the CL as well.

We have a great chance. Something which gets overlooked, because its convenient and because most pundits are too thick and just follow the crowd, is that defensively we have been very solid for a while now, only conceded 5 goals in our last 12 games. Of course you'll still here "I worry about their defence" and "their defence will always give you a chance" crap by people who don't actually watch us a lot. But we're much better than the general consensus, I expect we could easily hold them to just 1 goal, so I'd say our chances are the very least 50/50

50/50, if City sneak an early goal they will come at us all guns blazing and we can hit them again on the counter..
Lesser teams have won there so City have a great chance, especially not conceding an away goal...

Score draw or a win will see us through so we got more of a chance thats a fact. Ronaldo might be back but he might pull up in first minute no one knows. I think were destined for milan and think will do it. Weve won at borrusia mochengladbach, sevilla, kiev and an excellent result in paris we will do this. Come on city make us proud

I still have us at 100% going through and beating Bayern in final. Written in the stars.

whenever madrid have to overcome a first leg deficit most of the times they overcome it, so its a blessing in disguise i reckon :) and if wolsburg were on their game they had plenty of chances to score when they played at bernabeu. Our defense and attacking play is better than wolfsburg and my gut feeling says we,ll go through

50/50, if City sneak an early goal they will come at us all guns blazing and we can hit them again on the counter..
Lesser teams have won there so City have a great chance, especially not conceding an away goal...

They haven't conceded a goal at home in this years compo, but then again they haven't played us yet.

30% chance in my eyes at Kick off. Still at 30%. We've played bayern, barca, Dortmund and Real Madrid before and been 2nd best. They shaded it but I saw enough to think we can go there and get a goal. It will be a different type of game

If anything it was Real madrid who disappointed rather than City. i expected more from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.