What punishment should Liverpool get from UEFA

Pep will get a bigger punishment for telling the referee he was wrong.
Redwash in progress.
Nothing to see here.

Are the scum not on a suspended sentence following the violence at the European League final in Basel?

Nothing will happen, well I say nothing..
They’ll get a pissy little fine, basically nothing.
Surprised they haven’t made t shirts up claiming their innocence.

Nothing will happen, well I say nothing..
They’ll get a pissy little fine, basically nothing.
Surprised they haven’t made t shirts up claiming their innocence.
They probably have - by now. Man City bus being trashed by scrotes.......T - Shirt

They should be banned next season from CL. Won't happen though - probably get a small fine. If we had done it I am sure we would get a worse punishment.

No you fuck yourself mate, I'm too busy at the moment, too many cry babies on here, need to man up or you will become a victim pool fan...!

We are an easily offended fan base I completely agree. Your logic is backwards though, worse went on in the 70s doesn’t mean what they done was ok.

We are an easily offended fan base I completely agree. Your logic is backwards though, worse went on in the 70s doesn’t mean what they done was ok.
I completely agree with you mate, I didnt say it was ok, I said it went on then big time and to a lesser degree still does now, when teams like the dippers are involved, however, sanctioning them for it wont solve anything as far as our progression in the CL regardless of how out of order it was, hence me wanting the ultimate sanction, ie an ex city player scoring em out of the competition so they end up with what they deserve at the end of the season... Sweet Fuck All..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.