What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

Ricky Villa's dribble in the 81 cup final still wakes me up at night.
The 6 - 1 at the swamp was gloriously satisfying especially as it was foretold by mystic Buzzer.

I had to walk out with half an hour to go when we went 3-1 down at home to a shit Sunderland in 11/12. We'd bossed the league and then slowly started to throw it away after teasing us we could actually do it. You know the rest...

Now now...we were semi decent that season...didn't even go down to the last game to stay up.
Great thread, whilst not directly, I can certainly relate to many lows...and too few highs.....

Anyway...2012......Who did we have last game again??? Oh yes, the rags

Good : I think for me it’s the Agueroooooo moment. I was utterly dejected ranting on about fucking stage managing one game being beyond us, then feeling even more helpless, hopeless god knows what when Dzeko equalised. Then I remember standing up, as the ball moved toward Ballotelli then the loudest noise ! I sort of came to about 12 seats away in the arms of a total stranger sobbing.

Worst: some random away loss at Leeds back in the day. I wrote a strongly worded letter on the train stating my dismay at Our contriving to make Carlton Palmer world class. Had a good old sulk ripped the fucker up and showered the carriage in bits of confetti like rancour!! Pa I have no idea why this got to me .

Belter from littke terry though......

The pitch invasion was a disgrace, i remember running up to nayim, I was 10/11ish if memory serves, and giving him the finger, my dad gave me a clip!!
I was about 14 getting pushed about on the kippax that day, remember us singing “ there’s only one Alan Hansen “ as he’d tipped us for the cup
He’s always been a clueless cxxt :)

I was about 14 getting pushed about on the kippax that day, remember us singing “ there’s only one Alan Hansen “ as he’d tipped us for the cup
He’s always been a clueless cxxt :)
I was in our “super” new umbro stand having beer poured on us by spurs fans in the exec boxes :-/

Scoring against Birmingham to go 0-1 up in the last minute, turns off radio, goes to works Christmas do, wake up to watch highlights and we let in 2 goals in injury time ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.