What was your all time plot loss moment watching City, good or bad?

More like the 97th minute. Bellamy had already scored two goals in stoppage time. I was convinced that the referee would play on until United scored. And he did!
christ i'm ashamed i forgot that. Think i got confused with the 4 minutes stoppage time. from the high of bellamy's equaliser to the despair of owen's winner, all in the space of a few minutes

Pellers - needing 1 goal to top our C/L group, off comes Dzeco for Rodwell.

Typical Pellers - no clue about what's going on.

As recently as the 2nd Dippers goal on Sunday. Proper lost it with Stonesey. Have since forgiven him.

Luton
hqdefault.jpg

I remember losing my rag loads, but the biggest temper tantrum was going out of the FA Cup to Sheffield Utd in the 4th round under Sven. I thought it was going to be our best chance of silverware in my lifetime. And I think it was that balloon incident that did it.

Or the 4-3. Watched it at my mates house with 6 blues and 3 rags. Fucking awful when Owen scored in added on time to added on time. ****.

Pellers' entire last season was exasperating too, actually.

Can't remember a specific game or plot loss but I've developed a habit over the last 30 years of jumping up and having a complete "tant" just when everyone else sits down and goes quiet.

I recall it seemed to happen quite lot when Terry Phelan played for us, as I would have quite liked him to defend as well as he attacked!

Happened a fair bit with Antoine Sibierski as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.