What's up with Sturridge?

Im with you on the Liverpool bit mate but i think Sturridge is a bit of a basket case.

I suspect Liverpool know exactly what the problem is and this is just the start of them applying pressure through their friends in the media which will paint Sturridge as the bad guy and eventually see his position there become untenable.

I suspect Liverpool know exactly what the problem is and this is just the start of them applying pressure through their friends in the media which will paint Sturridge as the bad guy and eventually see his position there become untenable.

Agree and i said as much in my initial post.

Crazy way to sell a player though by telling the whole world he wont play because he thinks he is never fit lol.

Got to love scouse logic.

I've little sympathy for Liverpool. I think the way they operate is utterly contemptible and I hope Sturridge rinses them for every last penny, leaves on a free and then tears it up elsewhere.
Yeah I'm with you on this. Hate the cunts

I love that Liverpool have 4 months of their season to save face and make a stab at top four yet they're content with focussing their energy on yet another media witch hunt on one of their own players.

Maybe eating shite like Subway doesn't help.....

Liverpool's injured striker Daniel Sturridge has been shunning the fine dining on offer at Anfield - instead tucking into sandwiches from Subway. (Mirror)

Maybe eating shite like Subway doesn't help.....

Liverpool's injured striker Daniel Sturridge has been shunning the fine dining on offer at Anfield - instead tucking into sandwiches from Subway.
Thing is mate, if there's no proof (I ain't clicking those Mirror cunts after their behaviour on here) then I'll believe it's simply another sound bite coming out of Anfield to paint Sturridge in bad light.

Thing is mate, if there's no proof (I ain't clicking those Mirror cunts after their behaviour on here) then I'll believe it's simply another sound bite coming out of Anfield to paint Sturridge in bad light.
Fair one. The lad has problems though, and I can't see him lasting much longer there, however I can't see anyone taking on his wages either. Fucking brilliant player when fit, which isn't often enough.

A Dipper in work told me that in Gerrard's autobiography he tells a story about Sturrridge carrying a knock, and Gerrard actually talked him into playing, and as the story goes he went on to score two in that game. If the story is true, it sounds like some stuff may be in his head.

Fair one. The lad has problems though, and I can't see him lasting much longer there, however I can't see anyone taking on his wages either. Fucking brilliant player when fit, which isn't often enough.

A Dipper in work told me that in Gerrard's autobiography he tells a story about Sturrridge carrying a knock, and Gerrard actually talked him into playing, and as the story goes he went on to score two in that game. If the story is true, it sounds like some stuff may be in his head.
I definitely think it's a head problem. Unfortunately these athletes live in a totally different world to us so I don't think any of us could truly understand where Sturridge might be right now. I couldn't imagine living my life in front of so many cameras. David Bentley offered some very interesting insight into his mental state when he was on Fletch & Sav. Bentley was a kid who loved the limelight but then it changed, he got sick of it and packed it in, but not before heading to Russia to play as he thought he could get away from it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.