when you bought your first house

The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:
Just moved in with the gf, renting...

v.expensive, and regretting already!

Roll on 6 months time when I can go back home!

Where've you moved to mate?

You regretting it cos of the costs or just cos your mrs is getting on your tits?
You'll be at it like rabbits for 6 months then it's all downhill from there on in.All the little habits you hate will come to the surface,then she'll get pregnant.

Best of luck.

I wouldn't change a thing ,go for it.

sdm said:
You'll be at it like rabbits for 6 months then it's all downhill from there on in.All the little habits you hate will come to the surface,then she'll get pregnant.

Best of luck.

I can cope with all that, but no fucking way I am having any children.

quiet_riot said:
sdm said:

Best of luck.

I can cope with all that, but no fucking way I am having any children.

Those immortal words whispered by every father in the land.I've been to places and done things ,thought i was a man of the world,you haven't seen anything until you've been in that room and held your own flesh and blood.

sdm said:
Those immortal words whispered by every father in the land.I've been to places and done things ,thought i was a man of the world,you haven't seen anything until you've been in that room and held your own flesh and blood.

Pro's of children...ummm.

Con's: expensive, loud, annoying, expensive, smelly for 4/5 years..I'm sure there's more!

I also have yet to see her parents' reaction when I tell them I don't want 'the patter of tiny feet'!

quiet_riot said:
sdm said:

Con's: expensive, loud, annoying, expensive, smelly for 4/5 years..I'm sure there's more!

I also have yet to see her parents' reaction when I tell them I don't want 'the patter of tiny feet'!

I'm sure daddy's got the champagne on ice ;)

quiet_riot said:
sdm said:

Pro's.The ultimate bond is with a parent and their child.
Watching them grow,saying daddy for the first time,first steps,first city game,first day at school,helping them to read books,taking them on trips for the first time like the zoo or funfair.

That's for a start ,just the daily normal stuff like walking the dog to shops we both really enjoy why? It's because we are doing something together.

I reckon when it comes you'll think do you know what this is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I said no kids-- 4 kids later

cons -as above from prev posts

pros--not a major isue if you loose your remote for TV

sdm said:
quiet_riot said:
sdm said:

Pro's.The ultimate bond is with a parent and their child.
Watching them grow,saying daddy for the first time,first steps,first city game,first day at school,helping them to read books,taking them on trips for the first time like the zoo or funfair.

That's for a start ,just the daily normal stuff like walking the dog to shops we both really enjoy why? It's because we are doing something together.

I reckon when it comes you'll think do you know what this is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

I'm dog-sitting for a friend for a week at the moment and me and daughter number 2 took the dog out on Prestwich Clough today. I can vouch for what you say - I loved every second of it. Just wish I could have my own dog. :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.