Where are the mods?

Wooderbeen said:
Brucie Bonus said:
I think you're a pre-pubescent who doesn't have the fucking balls to say that to my face (and none of you other self-justifying two-cells either) and uses "rant" the way a homo would use a pussy, i.e. cluelessly.

Only joking.

You're all brave when 99% of the forum is having a kip.

Only joking.
Mate. Are you being serious? What's going on in your head?

Okay, Shady, so it's on this guy's complaints that we're having stuff deleted now, is it? Anyone got the name of another decent forum?

it wasnt just based on this guys complaints....dont forget i had already removed it earlier today for the same reasons

shadygiz said:
Wooderbeen said:
Mate. Are you being serious? What's going on in your head?

Okay, Shady, so it's on this guy's complaints that we're having stuff deleted now, is it? Anyone got the name of another decent forum?

it wasnt just based on this guys complaints....dont forget i had already removed it earlier today for the same reasons
Fair enough, mate. My opinions are known, there's little point in me harping on about it.

robsta said:
Brucie Bonus said:
I think you're a pre-pubescent who doesn't have the fucking balls to say that to my face (and none of you other self-justifying two-cells either) and uses "rant" the way a homo would use a pussy, i.e. cluelessly.

Only joking.

You're all brave when 99% of the forum is having a kip.

Only joking.

Did you write this before or after your cup of coco and buscuit ? I can't tell if it worked or not because you've confused me with the "Only joking".

I AM only joking by the way.
Robsta they edited your reply good style

But just had a thought. If you are so conscious about the world viewing this and the reputation of the site and City fans then do you really think you should be saying stuff like " ....uses "rant" the way a homo would use a pussy". I don't.

Not joking

Your spot on Robsta, that has just taken away any moral high ground he had to stand on, but its his opinion and nobody is gonna change that by the looks of it. Just leave him to cool off and agree to disagree - or the mod squad will come after you ;)

berger1985 said:
Your spot on Robsta, that has just taken away any moral high ground he had to stand on, but its his opinion and nobody is gonna change that by the looks of it. Just leave him to cool off and agree to disagree - or the mod squad will come after you ;)

*sigh*, I'll grant you that, but it hardly excuses the underlying offence, does it? No, it doesn't. I suppose a thief should not report drunk driving both are felonies. Oh, and by the way, that O'Shea thread that was deleted earlier in the day was about as despicable as this. But, I suppose you have me labelled. I can see the irony in that as well, so don't bother...:-)

Why is your instinct to defend this and to cast anyone who has a problem as some sort of ovaltine-drinking, humourless prude? Look, Mark Hughes is fair game. His wife, his parents, his kids are not. Slag him off or undermine or call into question his abilities on footballing terms only.

we all have a pop at each othert at times because we're gay, or black, or catholic, or fat, or short-sighted, or slow-witted....but surely you all know the difference between "you bastard" (friendly punch in the shoulder) and "you bastard".

He is a public figure, but to bring his nearest into things to make a point about huim being a stubborn / grudge-holding git is just wrong.

That's my opinion, NOT FACT.

Ill give it to you Brucie, you have an opinion and stick to it. I never actually gave mine about the 'joke' - I didnt find it funny nor offensive. I may have viewed it differently had it included his kids, but this just shows that people have different bounderies and we have to accept that.

By the way, when I see your name it reminds me of:

2jdjpja.jpg

Brucie Bonus said:
we all have a pop at each other at times because we're gay, or black, or catholic, or fat, or short-sighted, or slow-witted....

Yes, that's my opinion, NOT FACT.

That's easy for you to say, you fat shit stabbing, specky four eyed, god bothering, black idiot!

we come in peace. shoot to kill :-)
i seen it at the time and replied, I did not think it was funny,
but what is happening is you are highly offended, me i was slightly
offended but the scorer has different feelings on the matter, i spent my
time on here arguing with him over his dislike or should i'd say hatred for
richard dunne after most matches, he does not like hughes and seems to
want to discredit him by any means, even if it's with what he think's is a funny
or light hearted remark, i don't agree with him, but he's entitled to his opinion,
even if it's slightly warped. stand back and remember it's a forum full of people
from all walks of life and this topic might be funny to him but not to others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.