Where in Aus?

I didn't have a choice, I was born here. My parents were born here.

Everyone assumes I'm some expat, ten-pound Pom. I'm not.

Ok since moving here I have lived in Wollongong, Bundaberg and now Brisbane. Wollongong is just South of Sydney by about an hr and is not too bad. Has some nice areas and combines positives of both a city and country towns, depending on where you are.

Bundaberg is a typical Aussie small town and is an absoloute hell hole, do not go there.

Brisbane is known as Australias most liveabel city and has my approval. Everything you will need can be found here. It's a bit like Manchester to Sydneys London if you ask me.

Sydney is a bit congested for my liking and does not have the same laid back feel in my honest opinion.

Never been to Melbourne, but it does not have a very good rap as far as living standards go compared to here.

Adelaide I have no clue, but it's certainly nowhere near Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane for appeal.

Perth seems to have a lot of ex-pats and is meant to be a nice place to live albeit a bit dear.

Overall I'd recomend Brisbane, or if you have plenty of dosh the Gold Coast an hr south of here. It's like a bloody summer camp yr round. Either way if you find yourself here look me up, another lad off here did last yr and we had a few pints, cannot remember his user name though sorry. His real name was Dave I'm pretty sure.

Nice one City Boy Lee.

I have been to Coolum and Noosa<sp> and I really liked it there although it was only for 2 weeks.

I've been to Melbourne and Sydney too.

Probably gonna come over for a trip next year so I'll keep in touch via here.

Brisbane is best for living, and holiday IMO
Ive spent time in all the cities (excpet Darwin) and Brissy is the best IMO, best weather too, we have the gold coast (south) and sunshine coast (north) so tons of beaches, accommodation etc

Perth is nice but too far away from..........................err everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.