Where in Aus?

barryo said:
Nice one City Boy Lee.

I have been to Coolum and Noosa<sp> and I really liked it there although it was only for 2 weeks.

I've been to Melbourne and Sydney too.

Probably gonna come over for a trip next year so I'll keep in touch via here.

Good work mate. I will take you out when u get here. My brother and a mate are both city fans so will be a good laugh.

Some good friends are moving to Perth next month. Cant wait to go and see em, might even try bbq shrimp ;)

nimrod said:
Brisbane is best for living, and holiday IMO
Ive spent time in all the cities (excpet Darwin) and Brissy is the best IMO, best weather too, we have the gold coast (south) and sunshine coast (north) so tons of beaches, accommodation etc

Perth is nice but too far away from..........................err everywhere.

Are you a fellow Queenslander mate? If so where abouts and do you want to come along to a game when I organise a meet up for a few blues soon? Gonna sort a match meet and see if I can convince a few to form a OSC.

city_boy_lee said:
barryo said:
Nice one City Boy Lee.

I have been to Coolum and Noosa<sp> and I really liked it there although it was only for 2 weeks.

Good work mate. I will take you out when u get here. My brother and a mate are both city fans so will be a good laugh.

what suburb you in mate, Im in Capalaba

nimrod said:
city_boy_lee said:
barryo said:
Nice one City Boy Lee.

what suburb you in mate, Im in Capalaba

Taigum, northside near Chermside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.