Which goal did you react most to?

Lovebitesandeveryfing

Did my nut on them all, of course, but for me, it was the Rodri goal. First Gundo goal went in, and I thought great, but we‘ve still got to get two more. Of course, Liverpool weren’t leading at that point, but I assumed they would, as everybody did.
I still didn’t fully believe. It was better than than the Dzeko goal, but not by much.
Then Rodri’s. I‘d like people to appreciate just how superb that goal was. He‘s well outside the box, and he just sort of passes it in, just inside the post. After that, for me, there was no question: the third was coming. It was as inevitable as the sun rising. The tide had completely turned.

3rd one for me, coz I knew Liverpool could score 5 and we would still be champions, 2nd one was amazing and celebrated like mad but I thought we are still only one dipper goal away from total disaster

My mate brought through his 'reliable' box to stream the City game and I put the Liverpool game on a stream on my laptop. His box kept fucking up so by the time our goals came, it was about 5 minutes behind and ruined all but one of them. I think it was Rodri's.

Seeing little Jimmy Milners sour little face at full time was the utter bliss for me, hopefully more of the same tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.