Which penalty will you always remember ?

TFC said:
I'll always remember Robbie fucking Fowlers pen against Boro for all the wrong reasons >:(

Pearces pen against Spain in Euro 96 was class tho :)

Yep Pearce V Spain in '96

and didn't he miss one in his last game trying to get 100 career goals.

Keith curle against the rags in the early 90s and smackhead mcpointermans fat bad back scouse mates pitiful effort against boro. And pizza hut head southgates. And pearces miss for his 100th. And hermans vs rags

peoffrey said:
Vassell in the Derby where they also scored a penalty.

Has to be this one, not scored a home league goal since the turn of the year, last game of the season 1-0 down and he bloody misses. Just remember walking from the ground to the pub gutted (miles away as well), and regretting renewing my season ticket, thinking we were going to have another season like that. Glad I renewed now though ;-)

Mark Ward, at anfield..2-2 draw i think..smashed with all his might,right-footed straight down the middle-Grobbelar was virtually in line but there was so much power in the shot it nearly took his face off before bursting the net. brill.

All his pens were the same,don,t think he missed one either.

Random one. Anyone remember Julian Dicks against the rags? The ball was past Schmeichel before he moved!

poyntonblue said:
Random one. Anyone remember Julian Dicks against the rags? The ball was past Schmeichel before he moved!

remember it well.

i'd go :

Keith Curle missing at Cardiff City
Brian McClair missing at Arsenal (the start of the two sides feud)
Dean Saunders missing for Derby, Liverpool and Villa all at the Platt Lane end.
Gary Lineker missing vs Brazil to equal Charlton's record

Carlos Tevez scoring in the league cup semi 1st leg
Keith Curle scoring at OT to equalise
Paul Lake scoring vs Shrewsbury in my 1st ever Maine Road match
Gary Lineker's 2 vs Cameroon in 1990.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.