Which position is the least urgent priority?

Attacking midfielder, I don't really think Guardiola will use a traditional no.10 though. We absolutely don't need a striker neither.

Goalkeeper. All keepers make mistakes. They just stick out more. We need two new full backs, two central defenders, at least one midfielder and a striker. Also a right winger or attacking midfielder who can both cross and score.

We also need the same to be shown the door.

Both full back positions have been our lowest quality positions over the past two seasons.

Attacking midfielder, I don't really think Guardiola will use a traditional no.10 though. We absolutely don't need a striker neither.
Do you class Nasri Silva deBruyne Navas Nolito and Sterling as forwards?

Initially , man city needs alot of players to come in this transfers , but of course we can not bring all players we need as this will mean we need 9 deals !!
so we must sacrifice and neglect some positions and postpon it to the next transfer window
now we officially bought nolito + gundogan , sane + perez + stones are targets we try strongly to achieve
the question now : if you have to select to neglect a position among those 3 positions : leftback , MF , CF , any position will you select and why ???

Sorry mate, Pep already knew our weaknesses, He will fix it w/ players that he trust, in my opinion as blues, our biggest weakness are the 12th players, that means you, I, us,
we shoud be "irish" when support our team in stadium, "lift the roof" , can we be irish or better??

Why 'neglect'?

The funds are there, we could easily have a huge overhaul of the squad if we wanted to. However, many of us have been hoping that some of our academy players will get their big break.

Whether or not they had the ability in the first place, seeing lads like George Evans get pushed out time after time can frustrating from a fan's perspective.

It appears that we aren't going to do the big expensive overhaul that I and many others were excited about. But, rather than 'neglect', I think that it's a sign of where we're heading in terms of player development and introducing EDS players into the first team. It was nice to see both Iheanacho and Celina in the Twitter pics this morning, for example.

It's what I wanted in the first place, but stories of Pogba and Messi can be distracting.

This only works if the young players are as good as Pogba and Messi though, or at least as good as Fernandinho and Sterling and Sagna anyway. We cannot afford to have a weaker team for the sake of giving someone a chance. The way to find out if they're good enough is to loan them out to another Prem side or a decent foreign team, let them get mistakes out of their system and cost someone else points.

We're going to have such a fight for the title this season with the rags now they've got Mourinho and Ibrahimovic and Mkhitaryan, we only just pipped them last season, if we weaken we'll fuck it up. We need to buy proven quality players better than what we currently have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.