Which was more important to you? FA Cup or Premier League?

Winning the cup was important! as like people are saying it got the monkey off the back,especially for the club but as these players are winners of all the big trophys anyway I think they knew we were gonna win things.
BUT BEING CHAMPIONS and the way we did it will forever and ever be the best day of my life

Prem. Because it means we're the best team in the land. I am loving it.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Both fantastic in different ways, but I reckon if we win the Carling Cup next season, that'll top them both!

You are wrong about this, Bertie. The Community Shield is the one I want.

Both trophies came in the right order for me. We needed to get Champions League football first so the FA Cup was a great Trophy to win, which ended our first hoodoo. Once we did that it lifted the pressure and gave us confidence to give it our best shot in the league, which we achieved in dramatic circumstances. These next two years are crucial for our Champions League progression which won't be easy.

Kun Aguero said:
It's like comparing fish N chips to a pot noddle both excellent but one shit over the other one.

The Premiership was my happiest moment in my life(above my son being born.)

Pot Noodle for me all the way!

FA Cup as this broke the ice and I believe game the team the confidence to go forward. Without this I am not sure we would have had the self belief which was required to win the league. Now the future is anything we want it to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.