Whitney Houston dead

when its some lad from a rough area or a person od's at a party its called broken britain but just because she had a great voice everyone mourns, whys she so special?

Sad.

Same age as me, which makes it slightly scary too, although I've lost a couple of mates to the demon drink and I'm guessing drink or drugs played a part in her death, so I suppose I shouldn't be that surprised.

bluemooncol said:
when its some lad from a rough area or a person od's at a party its called broken britain but just because she had a great voice everyone mourns, whys she so special?

Now I may be going out on a limb here,and this may well be a pretty out there viewpoint,but I am guessing that the death of a multi million selling performing artist that everybody knew about may possibly be slightly more newsworthy than the death of some poor bloke that nobody has ever heard of from a council estate.
As I say,it's an unorthodox standpoint,but maybe one worth giving headspace to.

I bet she's wandering around heaven now looking for the man that would have saved her from herself.
An older man,with a song in his heart,a man who lived a fucking fair distance from Tulsa,who by the time he got to Pheonix would have got her the treatment she needed.
Gene Pitney,her greatest love of all.

Re: Gavin from Autoglass

why couldn't you just put it in the joke thread you attention seeking whore!?

;0

Re: Gavin from Autoglass

ban-mcfc said:
why couldn't you just put it in the joke thread you attention seeking whore!?

;0

There's a joke thread? :O<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:13 pm --<br /><br />
gaudinho's stolen car said:
I'm not sure because the same question was asked in the thread named after her 8 hours ago and no-one has yet responded.

That's exactly why I felt the question needed asking again, in it's own thread ;)

Sad day with this news, sadder still to think many people won't be too surprised by her passing. Similar to Amy Winehouse in many ways and just a crying shame nobody could get her back on the right track.

Sometimes in life you come to a fork in the road and the path you pick directs your life, unfortunatly the path she took was also the one that Bobbie Brown was walking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.