Who is of an age where, 'real chips' were just, chips?

My mam had one of these
c3491836cd65ca14be2253adaa9c257e.jpg
potato chipper, plasticine cutter and torture chamber to my Rebel Alliance action figures. Luke and Han ony got out of the thing by luck....also i am pretty sure the fucking thing is still in my mams "cupboard of extraordinary things" #When Britain made things

Coming home from playing out with my dinner waiting for me in the oven covered with two plates. Chips rock hard chips and eggs made out of rubber. Great stuff thanks mum :)
Ha! Ha! Getting home and your mum saying “your tea’s in the oven” and taking out a plate that was hotter than a nuclear fucking warhead, and twice as dangerous to hold. Lifting off the plate that had been placed over your tea to reveal a frazzled pile of cremated, dried beans, all cracked and in need of half a bottle red sauce. Next to them the remnants of a Fray Bentos pie - desperately searching for a scintilla of meat. And finding fuck all but cindered puff pastry.

Ha! Ha! Getting home and your mum saying “your tea’s in the oven” and taking out a plate that was hotter than a nuclear fucking warhead, and twice as dangerous to hold. Lifting off the plate that had been placed over your tea to reveal a frazzled pile of cremated, dried beans, all cracked and in need of half a bottle red sauce. Next to them the remnants of a Fray Bentos pie - desperately searching for a scintilla of meat. And finding fuck all but cindered puff pastry.

You spying on me ? That was last night's dinner.

My mam had one of these
c3491836cd65ca14be2253adaa9c257e.jpg
potato chipper, plasticine cutter and torture chamber to my Rebel Alliance action figures. Luke and Han ony got out of the thing by luck....also i am pretty sure the fucking thing is still in my mams "cupboard of extraordinary things" #When Britain made things
I bet your chips tasted lovely with bits of eagle eyes and plasticine mixed in haha!

And another thing......supermarket bacon is full of water, disgusting adulteration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.