Who is proud they voted Tory ?

I'll go back and find the link,the figures are a lot worse than under labour and are an all time low after 7 years or so under the tories,i'm not trying to make a political point as i vote for no-one until Corbyn buggers off

I get where you're coming from and I know the figures, what I meant was that this is a direct consequence of the new deal reforms, the catalyst if you like...

I am exactly the same, I haven't voted for over 10 years, they're all shizsters!!!

That's always been the practice at my gp. Queues outside every morning.

This must be quite subjective because I went to my GP a few months ago and despite having to wait a week to get an appointment when it came to it I was one of the only ones in there, it was definitely not full. They then referred me to a private hospital for treatment which was all done within a week.

At no point did I think what the bloody hell is going on with the NHS, everyone I dealt with was amazing and I cannot find a single complaint. Maybe I should of expected to get a same day appointment and the hospital treatment the next day... I don't know? Is this what people expect? As mentioned above why are people going to A&E for a GP problem, surely it cannot be urgent if you aren't going to A&E first.... Maybe this is why we have a crisis?

I went to the dentist 2 weeks and had to take the morning off work because it was the only appointment I could get yet I was literally the only one in. Even the receptionists were having a natter and almost missed me because they had bog all to do. Where are all these people?

I'm not saying there isn't a problem but I think much of what is said is highly subjective based on location because in my experience I could get a GP appointment in an acceptable time and well the other week I felt like I was at a private dentist. I also took my girlfriends dad to A&E nearly a year ago and we were seen and sent away in 2hrs.

The only experience I have had of this Britain NHS in crisis is when the afformationed A&E above closed because of staff shortages but it is open again now.

I voted tory last time and I would again considering the options available right now.

Something like 2.5m additional visits to A&E last year compared to the year before. If the figures are correct that it costs £124 just to be seen that's £310m minimum. So before you consider anything else it costs £310m to stand still.

Can you tell me how the government are responsible for that?
Doctors appointments hard to get, so a percentage will be down to the dwindling number of GPs.

Social services finance cut so there are limited services, pre hospital and post hospital available...

Nothing to do with cost in relation to your question, but the seven day NHS has hammered doctors enthusiasm and confidence. BTW, what's happened to the imposed contracts and the seven day NHS?

This government has handled the NHS abysmally

THe NHS is 'free ' so every man and his dog will use it. The French have a system whereby they charge you to book an appointment and refund that cost by ofsetting it against medication. Sorts out the malingerers and hypochondriacs.
The French have it right, we don't it would seem

is.....the correct answer.
The elephant in the room which no one will talk about is curbing population growth, not just here but in virtually every county on the planet. A sacrifice of one child per family for a generation or two the problems ease, that and a decent education system not run on a business model.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.