Who is the best City goalkeeper in history?

But Trautmann could save shots low down to his right AND left.
Bert also did not slap shots back out to the oncoming forwads to stick in the back of the net. But I think Ederson has everything needed for a keeper can catch and hold the ball speed of the line and can throw and kick the ball to one of our teamif not the best yet soon will be.

Bert also did not slap shots back out to the oncoming forwads to stick in the back of the net. But I think Ederson has everything needed for a keeper can catch and hold the ball speed of the line and can throw and kick the ball to one of our teamif not the best yet soon will be.
I think you're right. Eddie is brave, quick off his line, all the skills needed in a sweeper keeper - control and distribution -good on crosses (miles better than Hart), oh, and he's a decent shot stopper. What more could we ask ?

Frank Swift.
In the modern era, Peter Schmeichel (yes, I know ...)

Got to be big Swifty by reputation.
Of the ones I've seen- big Joe Corrigan
As the OP said, maybe Ederson could take this honour in the fullness of time. Certainly looks the real deal.

Swift though I didn’t’t see him
Trautmann was a superb keeper
Corrigan for me though was the best for overcoming adversity to become a great keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.