Who Would You Consider 'Mr Manchester City' Today...?

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
We know our beloved David Silva had that title for us, back in the day, and I've been listening to several podcasts that have had the fear poured into them after the Newcy result.

Interestingly, several have said despite loving De Bruyne, it's Rodri that runs the team, that if we lose him the team capitulates.

I understand that they're looking at this from this season, but De Bruyne hasn't been in the team when Rodri was out, so I don't know how they can come to that conclusion by itself.

I guess my question is, if you were going to have Man City represented by a current player, over the last season or two (that's a better weight of judgement as we've lost both players in those times the other has played in), who would that be?

I edge towards Kevin De Bruyne.

I like Foden. He bleeds Blue. I don’t really care where they’re from but him being home grown makes it that little bit better.

Stockport for bantz.

Reactions: kun
We've managed periods without KDB but clearly struggle without Rodri. Apart from Pete the badge he's the next in line for me followed by Phil, Kev, and Dias.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.