Who Would You Consider 'Mr Manchester City' Today...?

Listening to Rodri in a couple of interviews recently, he does give you that 'I'm not here to fuck about' attitude.

He's just got a will to win that is so hard to find. Luckily for us we've got a lot of players like that in the squad, but there's something I see in him that makes me think everything is going to be fine.

I definitely lean towards DeBruyne and Rodders is a great shout too, but I just feel that if he hadn't been plagued by injuries over the years Stones would have been in with a shout.

IMHO he won the Champs League final for us last year (and again I know Rodders played his obvious massive part) but Stones was like nothing I've ever seen towards the end of last season and noone will convince me that he isn't the best English CB in my 37 year lifetime.

Foden now he's here for life.
Not when we get relegated to the Dog & Duck League. Mark Goldbridge told us yesterday that this was bound to occur after he watched a video where a top sports lawyer told him that were we to be convicted, we would be relegated to the Sunday League Pub Team East Manchester Division. He kind of forgot to consider that the self same lawyer in the self same article went on to say that we would be acquitted on all charges. I guess Mark did a bit of a premature pearl clutch before he could process the catastrophic news that came in the next paragraph about our likely acquittal and subsequently took a valium or two and blacked out the bad news section of the article before rushing to his podcast and prematurely celebrating our pending demise before realising that there were pearls everywhere from his broken necklace and everyone in the comments was laughing hysterically at his hyperventilating and ill-advised celebrations and telling him to read the article again before going off to lie down in a darkened room for the entire weekend, once it's true implications had finally penetrated the sheer density of his skull bone and filtered through to the last of his fraudulent brain cells.

Thoughts and prayers for Mark Goldbridge, everyone. After all, Lickle City's Treble has virtually turned him into Red Scouse.

Glory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.