Who Would You Consider 'Mr Manchester City' Today...?

Not that I would give him the title of it but I would like to give an honorable mention to Haaland because I love his passion.

No matter if he's on the bench, out injured or playing, you can see how much it still excites him and the passion he has for us to win.

if you were going to have Man City represented by a current player, over the last season or two (that's a better weight of judgement as we've lost both players in those times the other has played in), who would that be?
The current group are elite, serial trophy winning machines.

The accolade of Mr Manchester City can only be for people who have dedicated themselves heart and soul to the Club over a sustained time period, like Tony Book, Mike Summerbee for example.

The accolade of Mr Manchester City can only be for people who have dedicated themselves heart and soul to the Club over a sustained time period, like Tony Book, Mike Summerbee for example.

The question wasn't objective, it's subjective to the person who feels they have an opinion on the matter as a fan.

If that person is 20, their opinion is no less valid to a 30 year old, to a 40/ 50/ 60 year old etc.

The question wasn't objective, it's subjective to the person who feels they have an opinion on the matter as a fan.

If that person is 20, their opinion is no less valid to a 30 year old, to a 40/ 50/ 60 year old etc.
Sure. Which is why I posted my opinion. Hope that's OK.

Someone like Mick Doyle?
Who agreed to join utd.and promised he'd give 100% in a Red shirt.
An outstanding candidate for Mr Manchester City.
Only joking.
Phil Foden is my shout.

Sure. Which is why I posted my opinion. Hope that's OK.

Sure, but you made it 'objective' with your declaration: "The accolade of Mr Manchester City can only be for people who have dedicated themselves heart and soul to the Club over a sustained time period...", no suffix attached.

How much "sustained time" is is subjective to the fan involved, ergo the likes of David Silva, Kevin De Bruyne and Vincent Kompany also qualify as "sustained time" to fans of a particular age.

Book didn't start at City, nor Summerbee, but served the club afterwards. We don't know what the future is for other people's choices.

Just wanted to clear up the differences.

He was before my time but I respect the legacy of Mike Summerbee more than almost anyone at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.