Why do we "forget" how to play without Silva?

Jumanji

This isn't a reaction to any one game in particular, but sometimes it seems to me like Silva's presence has spoiled the team.

I don't think its a lack of quality because the other players are good too. Other teams look like they hardly skip a beat if they lose their talismans.

It's almost as if he makes everyone's job so easy that when hes not around, they don't know how to take charge of a game.

If that's the case maybe we should start thinking about playing him less to ease the transition of an inevitable future without El Mago.

There is no one in our squad that can do what Dave does. Problem is ther are very few around europe can do what he does. When he isnt there we can put DeBruyne in but we need to play a different way to get the best out of him he canr replicate Silva' vision and execution.
How we transition to him leaving is probably to buy, a young replacement not sure who though.

He's been our most important player for years, so it's little surprise.

Finding a young, long term replacement for him has always been absolutely essential. The only one I can think of right now that meets the mark is Isco, tbh.

The core of this side played sideways and slowly under way too often under Mancini, as they did Pellers and still do now.

Its doesnt really change even with Merlin in their although i will admit he can unlock doors others can't.

It really is time for players to leave after some great service and for the squad to be rebuilt.

The core of this side played sideways and slowly under way too often under Mancini, as they did Pellers and still do now.

Its doesnt really change even with Merlin in their although i will admit he can unlock doors others can't.

It really is time for players to leave after some great service and for the squad to be rebuilt.
Bang on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.