Why The Hell Would Anyone Want Mancini Sacked ?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Davs 19, 4 Dec 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OB1

OB1

We have exchanged posts over a number of years on a different forums and he is a poster whose work I enjoy; sometimes we agree, sometimes we don't. We share a similar view on Mancini.

2. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

Oh dear, see my other post on the singing of Mancini's name. Best you stick to arguing with fellow Einsteins like Irani, eh?!

3. St Helens Blue (Exiled)

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

You can avoid the question all you like.Why dont you sing it at Wembley?Your mate OB1 says you are 100% anti Mancini...

4. bernabias home shirt

bernabias home shirt

Anyway we won..

5. OB1

OB1

Now you have resorted to lies.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:12 pm --<br /><br />
    The bile is coming from you and that's the issue that I have.

6. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

We've been on another City forum together for a few years, and more often than not we argue. But, and it's a big but, I respect his viewpoint on every subject, because I know that he doesn't shoot from the hip and that his arguments will always be well considered and focused on what's actually been said. It probably helps as well that when we do disagree he doesn't make snide and assumptive digs about "armchairs" and "bile", and nor would he then get all precious if I then pointed out that I'm far from being an armchair Blue.
    Twin beds ok for Wembley OB1, or shall we go for the double........? ;)

7. OB1

OB1

If I was, I wouldn't post on here.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm --<br /><br />

Kingsize but make sure you bring Girls Aloud - in person.

8. Joehannes

Joehannes

Hahaha, The Mirror saying that we're looking at replacing him with...Brendan 'Brendan' Rodgers.

9. Danielmanc

Danielmanc

Cabal will become Rodgers fanboys now ! We've had every other name mentioned so why not Brendan "I've got thee envelopes" Rodgers

10. cityboy1

cityboy1

according to that article the fat Spanish waiters in the frame they could at least keep their bullshit believable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.