Why? What Agenda is the BBC Running?

I think the days have gone when BBC News and Sport used to report only the facts. Now it's mainly opinion based stories with the odd fact thrown in. This leaves the door wide open for those with an agenda.

I think in many ways it suits the media and some organisations to have conflict and to divide public opinion.

I truly united and educated population capable of thinking for themselves and questioning those in power is the last thing they need.

For what it's worth i don't think there is a specific agenda against muslims however the media do very very little to promote any sense of unity.

You only have to look at the news and papers and ask yourself how many positive stories make the headlines?

The media's main purpose is to spoon feed the population what the powers that be want people to think, Scare tactics are the ones used most frequently.

its like when the City of 'Valencia' got renamed 'Gary Neville's Valencia" by the media for a short period a couple of years ago .

You could say "7 Asian countries all linked with terrorist activities"

Rather than putting the religious spin on it - and still being factually correct.

There isn't a religious spin to it, that implies an unwarranted emphasis or distortion to muddle a story. In fact "Asian countries" would be spin and factually incorrect, because they are not all Asian and it is not their ethnicity that Trump is concerned about.

I think its Trump himself who has put the religeous spin on this, not the media. Trump has continually raised the issue of 'Muslim' terroists and that relates directly to this travel ban and these 7 countries. Why should the media soften it up, this is a ban aimed at muslims and calling it a country ban is avoiding the issue.

And of course there is never any mention of 16 muslim countries that ban Israeli citizens indefinitely...

Am I right in saying here that if I was a Syrian citizen I'd also be banned from USA under the Trump proposal?
Even though I'm Christened ??

My understanding is Yes (as my religion isn't stated on my passport)

The stories dragged throughout the mainstream meeejiah implies that it primarily affects Muslims because they are predominantly Muslim countries, with no whiff of the fact it affects everyone from these countries regardless of their religion.

This for me intentionally creates a divide amongst the majority of the human race (which is what they want)

Fuck these George Soros loving twats!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.