Why? What Agenda is the BBC Running?

I have just completed the online Esta visa application for our upcoming jolly across the pond. It asks the question, have you have visited any of those seven countries listed since 2011.
I Recall answering the same question 2 ago when we applied for our last visa. So it not a new thing is it

sorry but I have to ask this question.

Why when referring to Trumps Travel ban, do the BBC and nearly every other British news outlets insist on saying "seven MAINLY MUSLIM countries"?

Why not seven countries? Or seven countries from Asia and Africa?

There are many other "mainly Muslim" countries that are free to travel to the USA, so why continually highlight and stress the fact that they are mainly Muslim?

Does my f**king head in every time I hear it. I think it is trying to cause a religious divide within society.

So what is the reason for banning those specific seven countries then?

Am I right in saying here that if I was a Syrian citizen I'd also be banned from USA under the Trump proposal?
Even though I'm Christened ??

My understanding is Yes (as my religion isn't stated on my passport)

The stories dragged throughout the mainstream meeejiah implies that it primarily affects Muslims because they are predominantly Muslim countries, with no whiff of the fact it affects everyone from these countries regardless of their religion.

This for me intentionally creates a divide amongst the majority of the human race (which is what they want)

Fuck these George Soros loving twats!!
Thats not accurate though is it? This is not a mainstream media thing, these are Donald Trump's own words. "A total and complete shitdown" or whatever bollocks it was he said, on muslims entering the US. As a result of this being his policy, out of his own mad bigoted ignorant head, this is a ban on people form largely muslim countries, fact. Nothing to do with the media

Please explain how the BBC has an agenda against Muslims.
I'm not suggesting that it does have an agenda against Muslims, but I feel they are trying to stir emotions such that ill feeling by the far right will be fuelled by using such phrases... In my mind it is just so unnecessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.