Will it be your best moment?

93.20 is untouchable for me, nothing can ever get close, I wasn't even there but I broke down in tears watching it at home on my own, if I could have chosen a moment to die that would have been it.
My old red mates don't even want to talk about football any more, I know I should be hammering them for the years of shit I had to take from them but I don't do it often, maybe slip the odd reference in regarding changing fortunes but it's not often they bite, they're broken.

In a way I wish I was younger and less compassionate, just so I could give the bastards a taste of their own next week, if we win.

It'll be up there but the Stoke final is mine, it was a longtime since '76 and my lads first after him getting grief at school when we were worse than Oldham.

The moment he came down half a block and joined me for the last 5 mins will be with me forever.

That said, come on City nail these fuckers next week. Not just 1/2-0 I want blood 7/8-0 would be nice.

All depends on how fate evolves, Vinny scoring the winner in 93:25 would come close, next week is a game at this stage 93:20 was a moment in time, loving City since the sixties it will mean everything to me but 93:20 was involving the twats as well.

It's tough to say,but hopefully watching their fans streaming out of our ground(halftime would be nice),I just think it will give me a greater feeling.
Aguero's goal will never be forgotten,EVER.
To walk in the pub after the game(if we win),to walk into work on the Monday,ohhhhhhh,It's gonna be beautiful.

Nothing will ever top the Aguero goal, but next weekend could be a close second ;)

nope next week will be great if we stuff them and win the league, but we are vastly superior to them so not as dramatic as previous derbys and even if we draw/lose, we are gonna win the league.

Agueroooo and play off final still tops this and if honest the 5-1 in 89, the 2-1 vassel and benjani or the 6-1 will still be my top 3 derby days.

unless we absolutely destroy them

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.